User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    no clue...what do ya mean?
    Well INFP's tend to hold on to things a lot longer, because their Si is tertiary. ENFP's are all about the future because of Ne, and don't care about traditions and old stuff because of inferior Si. Hence the zaniness and lack of regard for societal norms sometimes. So I was thinking maybe you get over things faster because you don't dwell on the past, because of your inferior Si.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

haha! is having a quick temper an enfp thing? i know my dad did...just like me...he would have a 2-5 min lil bitch fest and then be all done and happy again...i'm the exact same.

it really is kind of awful isn't it?
    That is sooooo me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Well INFP's tend to hold on to things a lot longer, because their Si is tertiary. ENFP's are all about the future because of Ne, and don't care about traditions and old stuff because of inferior Si. Hence the zaniness and lack of regard for societal norms sometimes. So I was thinking maybe you get over things faster because you don't dwell on the past, because of your inferior Si.
    oh sure...that makes sense and shit did it make you realize you're an infp? you changed back!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wonder, though, if ENFPs have a sense of nostalgia because of inferior Si, and a sense of "how things SHOULD be" and the fact that me and my life had nothing to do with that lingered with me into young adulthood.

haha! is having a quick temper an enfp thing? i know my dad did...just like me...he would have a 2-5 min lil bitch fest and then be all done and happy again...i'm the exact same.

it really is kind of awful isn't it?
    I you. Seems to be innate. My enfp coworker the other day went ballistic in her office after several executives told her she couldnt make these hysterical videos to post on our website as they were not "professional". The enfp graphic artist does this some too-especially about his boss.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I wonder, though, if ENFPs have a sense of nostalgia because of inferior Si, and a sense of "how things SHOULD be" and the fact that me and my life had nothing to do with that lingered with me into young adulthood.
    I have emotional attachments to really weird stuff-lots of old crap like marbles and furniture from my grandmom. I held on to the most dangerous strand of christmas lights in the universe-they were made in 1972-becuase they were my grandmom's. I also will avoid certain things if I associate them with unpleasent memories.

This one is really strange-I threw out my cheese grater after an entp boy made me very sad. This is weird.

But painful things or things that make me mad-like little thunderstorms-honestly I get so pulled forward by Ne, that I get over painful stuff really quickly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

my extroversion also depends largely on my mood

happy= very extroverted

for example this weekend I met new friends and ran around campus drinking with them and holding their hands and claiming to be new girl soulmates forever

but if I'm not chipper, I'll barely be able to converse with people I actually like. I'll suffer in my Fi or find someone I trust and love completely.

but in the end, I do love interaction, and without it i get lonely/anxious. over interaction always energizes me, even if I dont THINK I'm in the mood for it.

i assume thats sorta the difference? since our types seem so close
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

I dont know about this

I'm quite nostaligc, and letting go is difficult.

but I try to snap myself out of it by distracting myself with the future, or some adventure or another.

honestly: I'm always in the past or the future- just never the current moment. I must have a developed inferior Si?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    4/7

Default Nico says:

I dont think you should base the distiction between being an INFP and ENFP on your level of social interaction. After all there is a high digree of things that influence social saviness. Sure having external intuition can be like having an extra claf muscle, useful for running that marathon, but in reality a healthy internal feeling user can magnetize others with their values. I think the main factor there would be the coinfidence to act accordingly to ones own inpulses.
    On thing that I think diverges the INFP from the ENFP is how much they each are influeced by those they care about. The INFP will have a harder time waving away the expectations of others, while the ENFP, although more concerned about this than its thinking couterpart (ENTP,) will have an easier time acting accordingly to theitr own impulses. This can give the impression that the INFP is an impressionable pushover, but it only means that they are more genuienly touched by the opinions of others.
    Also the ENFP will have an easier time getting past emotional injuries; they live in a world of Ne possibilities and dont like to be anchored by resentment. INFP on the other hand will be more likely to play the issue in their minds over and over again until they can make sense of their emotional turmoil. So the INFP are more likely to digest their unpleasant feelings, while the ENFP is more likely to vomit them.

Either way both types are great! Some of the most genuine people you will ever meet. always happy to meet more ENFPs and INFPs!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by niberrizbe25 View Post
    On thing that I think diverges the INFP from the ENFP is how much they each are influeced by those they care about. The INFP will have a harder time waving away the expectations of others, while the ENFP, although more concerned about this than its thinking couterpart (ENTP,) will have an easier time acting accordingly to theitr own impulses. This can give the impression that the INFP is an impressionable pushover, but it only means that they are more genuienly touched by the opinions of others.
    Eh.... Fi is pretty individualistic. I think autonomy is pretty important to most Fi-doms. An INFP will respect your opinions & not always find it necessary to assert their own, but that doesn't mean they agree with you or are influenced by you.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I have emotional attachments to really weird stuff-lots of old crap like marbles and furniture from my grandmom. I held on to the most dangerous strand of christmas lights in the universe-they were made in 1972-becuase they were my grandmom's. I also will avoid certain things if I associate them with unpleasent memories.
    Yes, and I tend to feel some "traditions" are important that most other people don't, while ignoring "traditions" that other people think are important.

(This was the post of mine that got lost this morning! I said it better then though )