First 45678 Last

Enneagram

This thread has helped me to decide I am ENFP

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    I need the approval of others, so I seek it out.
    this doesent mean that you would be an enfp.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah i don't feel like i need others approval but i need more information and value outside perspectives...i like to ask for advice and then process it alone and decide...but everyone does that i guess...i'm confused about what my point was but i don't think i seek out approval...it's more like you will accept me you punk! cuz...see i so nice n shit or somethin haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh no that wasn't me saying weren't you listening! haha i was really wondering if it was you i just said this to or someone else in some other thread with the same question.

I do have a tendency to miss things that are right in front of me...so I assumed that's what happened lol

let's get all systematic about haha...that doesn't sound like fun but i was going to suggest you tell us what parts of the profile you relate to from each...but that sounds like a lot of work.

i did that in another thread...if I can find it, I will paste it

maybe you should read the other threads on here that talk more about it too?
    I've been reading the threads on INFP and ENFP and I relate strongly to both! I'm thinking Orange Appled is prob correct and I'm ENFP though, just perhaps with low self esteem so I seem more introverted to myself and others. I'm not 100% on this yet, but it's starting to make sense for me.

I like your photos btw...are they you? They're very expressive! (I bet an ENFP is more likely to say that than an INFP...if anyone would like to chime in!)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

very possible yeah...i'll have more of an opinion after i know ya more.

and no not me just some pics i like.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah i don't feel like i need others approval but i need more information and value outside perspectives...i like to ask for advice and then process it alone and decide...but everyone does that i guess...i'm confused about what my point was but i don't think i seek out approval...it's more like you will accept me you punk! cuz...see i so nice n shit or somethin haha
    lol That's so not me!! I expect that people aren't going to like me very much and I'm surprised if they do What's your enneagram number? I'm a 6w5.

I think you have a positive attitude about yourself...I'm much more awkward! :p (In high school, I thought no one liked me until the end of senior year when people signed my yearbooks. It turns out they did like me...they just thought I was quiet and shy.) Your energy leaps off the page :-)

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    This thread has helped me to decide I am ENFP
    That's cool Congratulations!

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    this doesent mean that you would be an enfp.
    It doesn't? *confused* I would think that INFP's would seek approval from themselves while ENFP's would seek it from others? Isn't that a more extroverted behavior?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

does it? i'm not that energetic in for real life...hmm

but...i test 7w8 but am maybe 7w6 i can't totally decide.

i honestly assume everyone likes everyone until they do something to make them not like them.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    It doesn't? *confused* I would think that INFP's would seek approval from themselves while ENFP's would seek it from others? Isn't that a more extroverted behavior?
    That might be Fe vs. Fi or come down to self-esteem. Although, how do you mean "approval"? I think Lady X explained it well.

I do like outside perspective and to consider other points of view, but I tend to look inward mostly, and I use consultation to further narrow down options when I'm having trouble deciding. I think ENFPs are more likely to "think aloud" and INFPs will present their thoughts in a more finished form. Both will still bounce ideas off of people, but INFPs do more exploring in their head before voicing anything.

The idea of the focus being inward or outward still stands though.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe