Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i think your an infp with low introversion and high extraversion
    That makes sense to me...

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i said the same thing after i joined. i thought i was infp and then asked if i could just be both haha

i still sometimes wonder way down in there if i'm wrong...no clue why.
    What made you decide you're an ENFP, and what makes you question it at times?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

because i question evvverrrything haha

but because i realized that i actually do get high on an energy buzz being around people...have we already had this conversation tho? i feel like i've just said this but anyway...because i write like that ^^^ unfiltered thoughts...i talk like that...think while speaking or writing...and...several people here on my help me figure out my type thread helped....heart said wearing what ought to be on the inside on the outside...haha

really just learning about it more and seeing myself more accurately.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    I'm beginning to think I'm simply a mix or something! I don't like being social most of the time and I feel awkward in social situations, in groups especially. I am more comfortable with strangers funny enough! I have no problem speaking to someone I don't know...but put me in a group of people (whether I know them or not!) and I need a time out! I don't like spending too much time with people...but I do yap about my day or other things on my mind if I feel comfortable with someone. I have to have time to myself or I get cranky and out of sorts. But when hubby needs time to himself, I often wonder if he's mad at me?? *wondering out loud* is it possible to be a mix of INFP and ENFP?
    Try not to confuse shyness & introversion. Shyness is social anxiety that may cause someone to find it difficult to speak to strangers or to new people. It involves a fear or feeling of inadequacy; it's not an energy/stimulation issue.

Being such an expressed introvert, I tend to see "confused" people as extroverts, because introversion seems so obvious to me, especially the contrast of myself with other people. Everyone can get tired after talking awhile or annoyed with crowds, but where is the focus of your mind?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Try not to confuse shyness & introversion. Shyness is social anxiety that may cause someone to find it difficult to speak to strangers or to new people. It's involves a fear or feeling of inadequacy; it's not an energy/stimulation issue.

Being such an expressed introvert, I tend to see "confused" people as extroverts, because introversion seems so obvious to me, especially the contrast of myself with other people. Everyone can get tired after talking awhile or annoyed with crowds, but where is the focus of your mind?
    I think, if I understand correctly, that the focus of my mind is probably outward. I need the approval of others, so I seek it out. If that makes someone an extrovert, then I know now that I am. (If I'm misunderstanding you, please let me know I'm on the wrong track!)

ReflecTcelfeR

I have finally settled with INFP after being everything else and sometimes I try to describe why I do seem extroverted at times. After some thinking I believe I'm extroverted only when I feel like my parents, or friend thinks I'm sad because I don't want them to worry about me. So I say I'm an Introvert that has learned to deal with people.

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    because i question evvverrrything haha

but because i realized that i actually do get high on an energy buzz being around people...have we already had this conversation tho? i feel like i've just said this but anyway...because i write like that ^^^ unfiltered thoughts...i talk like that...think while speaking or writing...and...several people here on my help me figure out my type thread helped....heart said wearing what ought to be on the inside on the outside...haha

really just learning about it more and seeing myself more accurately.
    Thanks for repeating yourself I often need specific details to him me in the head to understand something I am thinking I'm an ENFP, too. Thanks for your help!!

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I have finally settled with INFP after being everything else and sometimes I try to describe why I do seem extroverted at times. After some thinking I believe I'm extroverted only when I feel like my parents, or friend thinks I'm sad because I don't want them to worry about me. So I say I'm an Introvert that has learned to deal with people.
    Hmm, that's very interesting....and it must have been very difficult for you! It;s hard for me to seperate who i was before my mom told me she wanted me to be extroverted and popular and how much that plays into my personality...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh no that wasn't me saying weren't you listening! haha i was really wondering if it was you i just said this to or someone else in some other thread with the same question.

let's get all systematic about haha...that doesn't sound like fun but i was going to suggest you tell us what parts of the profile you relate to from each...but that sounds like a lot of work.

maybe you should read the other threads on here that talk more about it too?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    I think, if I understand correctly, that the focus of my mind is probably outward. I need the approval of others, so I seek it out. If that makes someone an extrovert, then I know now that I am. (If I'm misunderstanding you, please let me know I'm on the wrong track!)
    Yes, that is the track I am on. Introverts are in a way, more focused on themselves. It may seem "self-absorbed", but for INFPs, it's really introspection, which not only allows a greater understanding of self, but of humans in general.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe