User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by boondocked View Post
    I just lost a mini-manifesto written in reply to this thread!! ARRUGGGUGHHH!

I'll coming back to rewrite it, though, because I love this topic! My brother is an INFP; we've talked a LOT about what makes us different and the same.

I'LL BE BACK!

Thanks boondocked, I look forward to it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

its all in the order of the functions.

tis the ONE thing besides she's slightly quieter, that separates me and my INFP best friend
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you know how some extraverts seem very extraverted even one on one tho? i don't think enfps are like that...i think in a group we're obviously extraverts but less likely one on one...it seems that way to me at least....i think it's the ne and bouncing off of so many people at once and one on one we just acclimate our temperature to match or meet in the middle or something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    it's the difference between introversion and extraversion basically. extraverts are out there more and introverts are loners.
    Should I be concerned that I read this as "losers" rather than "loners"

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    yes.
    Enneagram 5w4.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm more likely to drop work at work and not talk about it when I get home; while my brother will come home and won't stop yammering about his day. I go to my room to escape and drift while my brother goes to his room because I've stopped entertaining him. I'm more relaxed when I have a few days to myself while my brother gets mad at me after a few days of no talk. Just for a few differences.

Edit: I also feel like I'm having to take care of a bad girlfriend with none of the perks, while he feels I'm always running away from him.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I'm more likely to drop work at work and not talk about it when I get home; while my brother will come home and won't stop yammering about his day. I go to my room to escape and drift while my brother goes to his room because I've stopped entertaining him. I'm more relaxed when I have a few days to myself while my brother gets mad at me after a few days of no talk. Just for a few differences.

Edit: I also feel like I'm having to take care of a bad girlfriend with none of the perks, while he feels I'm always running away from him.
    I'm beginning to think I'm simply a mix or something! I don't like being social most of the time and I feel awkward in social situations, in groups especially. I am more comfortable with strangers funny enough! I have no problem speaking to someone I don't know...but put me in a group of people (whether I know them or not!) and I need a time out! I don't like spending too much time with people...but I do yap about my day or other things on my mind if I feel comfortable with someone. I have to have time to myself or I get cranky and out of sorts. But when hubby needs time to himself, I often wonder if he's mad at me?? *wondering out loud* is it possible to be a mix of INFP and ENFP?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    I'm beginning to think I'm simply a mix or something! I don't like being social most of the time and I feel awkward in social situations, in groups especially. I am more comfortable with strangers funny enough! I have no problem speaking to someone I don't know...but put me in a group of people (whether I know them or not!) and I need a time out! I don't like spending too much time with people...but I do yap about my day or other things on my mind if I feel comfortable with someone. I have to have time to myself or I get cranky and out of sorts. But when hubby needs time to himself, I often wonder if he's mad at me?? *wondering out loud* is it possible to be a mix of INFP and ENFP?
    i think your an infp with low introversion and high extraversion

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    i said the same thing after i joined. i thought i was infp and then asked if i could just be both haha

i still sometimes wonder way down in there if i'm wrong...no clue why.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison