• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do NFs like Tetris?

You are...

• An INFP who likes Tetris

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • An INFJ who likes Tetris

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • An ENFP who likes Tetris

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • An ENFJ who likes Tetris

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • An INFP who dislikes Tetris

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • An INFJ who dislikes Tetris

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • An ENFP who dislikes Tetris

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • An ENFJ who dislikes Tetris

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Snow Turtle

Tetris is pretty fun. I'm not sure how it could be called simple when there are so many potential combinations in there. It's difficult to see how things stack together efficiently.

Multiplayer Tetris is the way to go!
Lately I've been dabbling with learning how to T-Spin which is the ultimate way of point scoring. But really I just do it because it looks like a neat trick to learn.

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
Heh heh heh...

hell.png

made me LOL IRL

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
It's from xkcd... do you know that comic? So nerdy, yet so funny (i.e. so awesome). :laugh:

Although unfortunately quite a few of them are over my head.

just took a look at their site cuz it sounded familiar and i clicked the random button and got this one:
string_theory.png

and it also got me to LOL IRL so it's lookin good so far!

and dude you should check out The Oatmeal:
Comics, Quizzes, and Stories - The Oatmeal

I think you would get a kick out of each and every single one of his comics...he puts so much effort and thought into each of them and they are very very random :)

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I definitely like the theme song. xD And have listened to it for no reason at all. Not much of a video game person in general but I have played it a few times and like it. Guess it's just a game that's universally liked, and it's very basic. There's just something fascinating about how those blocks fit together and how you have to try to get it all to fit and all the colors. Very simplistic but some how satisfying.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A former colleague has tetris block cushions at home, a whole bunch of them. Every time I visit her, my first compulsion is to play the game with them - because it is so much fun!
Back when it came out as a game for the first gameboys, I was an officially known addict of this game.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A former colleague has tetris block cushions at home, a whole bunch of them. Every time I visit her, my first compulsion is to play the game with them - because it is so much fun!
Back when it came out as a game for the first gameboys, I was an officially known addict of this game.

must acquire these.

But yes, I loved Tetris as a kid. Still would play it if I had time.
Alas, I only have time to kick everyone's ass in Mario Kart.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes, I remember playing it on my Gameboy 26 years ago.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I loved tetris back in the day.