• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs- Art that you like

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can post artwork that you like, from Deviant Art, or photos of fine art that appeal to you.

I tend to be a fan of photography in particular. Here's some work from Deviant Art that I like:

Curious_Alice_by_GreenRay.jpg

Curious Alice by GreenRay

Trees_by_complejo.jpg

Trees by complejo

Fairy_2_by_Anti_Pati_ya.jpg

Fairy 2 by Anti Pati ya

Lotr246

I can't post an image for some reason, but I like the works of Pollock, Van Gogh, and Picasso (Blue Period and "Guernica")

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My INFJ mom likes portraits ('cause she's a history buff).
Case in point:
wfb.jpg

Wilhelm Friedmann Bach.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do not know about other INFJs, but I am a huge huge fan of postsecret.

waiting.jpg

PostSecret.jpg

P

Phantonym

I like all kinds of creative art. I go through phases when I'm fascinated by similar concepts or colour schemes and things like that.

Currently I'm quite fond of black and white photography and people, of course.

faceless_disguise_by_luminous_luminance.jpg

Mime_Reading_by_buddycole.jpg

Mime_by_Aifar.jpg

The_Mime_by_Gothessa.jpg

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^I have that framed in my bedroom. :)

NightSkyGirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love all types of arts but I must say that photography and digital art are more my thing. The work of Tim Walker is rather inspiring and if any of you have any time to look it up you should. :)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Local artist that I like. I love the softness of the water colors with the clear lines added in and I love that a lot of his subject matter is from my much-loved home area.

40000043880.jpg
40000043878.jpg