User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    tho a know an infj 4 girl who's an so/sx.
    Just like me

(except i'm not a girl)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

4s, 5s, 9s, etc?

i can see a very different quality for infp 4w5 sx/sp and sx/so types than others.
    What does the difference look like to you?

I have always been really curious about this, especially when you then add in a 3 wing to a four. I can sense a difference too but don't know how it actually comes off to others.

(Sorry, I know this isn't a helpful contribution to your OP.)
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Lady Gaga

[youtube=8uMIHNWXADI]Lady Gaga on Paris Première[/youtube]
    [youtube=6qF9SpvrRUs]Lady Gaga on Larry King[/youtube]

She's clearly Sx/So and I think she is INFJ, she's typed as INFJ here: Famous INFJ And Fictional INFJ People And INFJ Careers | How To Grow, Profit & Organize Your Business.

I think it's accurate, Gaga is not an extrovert and there's an Ni/Se balance as a core process with her. I also see a lot of Fe, she say her fan are "her family", she's very organised and hard working in order to release her values, namely her passion for pop art, pop culture, etc. She say "fame is just a way to be connect with the wild human being community, but you don't need that because you're actually always connected", "I don't want that my fans love me, I want that they love themselves as a person". She consider herself as a loner artist. All of this sounds very INFJ to me.

On the link are also listed Hitler and Luke Skywalker. Despite Hitler is an ENFJ and Luke an INFP, they are both Sx/So, Hitler was a 6w5, Luke is a 9w1. Lady Gaga is a 6w7. For adjascent types, there's also Leo Trotsky, ENFJ and 5w6 Sx/So, Sylvia Plath, ISFJ and 4w3 Sx/So, you also quoted Heath Ledger, INFP 4w5 Sx/So.

Also, of course, don't forget Prince, INFJ 4w3 Sx/Sp.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i don't know her at all, but after one video i'm saying 7w8 sx/so for sure, probably istp.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Lady Gaga

[youtube=8uMIHNWXADI]Lady Gaga on Paris Première[/youtube]
    [youtube=6qF9SpvrRUs]Lady Gaga on Larry King[/youtube]

She's clearly Sx/So and I think she is INFJ, she's typed as INFJ here: Famous INFJ And Fictional INFJ People And INFJ Careers | How To Grow, Profit & Organize Your Business.

I think it's accurate, Gaga is not an extrovert and there's an Ni/Se balance as a core process with her. I also see a lot of Fe, she say her fan are "her family", she's very organised and hard working in order to release her values, namely her passion for pop art, pop culture, etc. She say "fame is just a way to be connect with the wild human being community, but you don't need that because you're actually always connected", "I don't want that my fans love me, I want that they love themselves as a person". She consider herself as a loner artist. All of this sounds very INFJ to me.
    I think she's probably an introvert (although I haven't seen enough interviews either to really make that call), but I don't think she's INFJ.

Ni/Se, yes, but I can't say Fe vs. Fi. And none of the quotes or reasons you think she's Fe are exclusive to Fe or INFJ. The focus/style of her presentation, the way she's marketed herself and types she has appealed to, as well as her music reminds me quite a lot of both Madonna and Cher.... I think she's probably SP.

Edit: Also, for her to be INFJ I'd have to be convinced she's *dom-Ni*, of which I'm not. I think Se comes before.
    Edit2: But I also don't particularly care, so don't need to be convinced.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I think I am so/sx, which seems less common for infjs.
    Same here... And I am a 9w1, which is even more uncommon.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i think i know a 9w1 infj so/sx. most laid-back infj ever.

In orbit
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

i don't see that at all- it doesn't make any sense to me. i feel pretty confident with nfj, i just can't determine infj or enfj. he physically looks more enfj to me, but most folks seem to think infj makes more sense. i could possibly see enfj 4w3 like oscar wilde. as an in-the-moment speaker, he just relates so perfectly all the time. he never seems to miss the mark. always a very complex response, aware of the perceptions of others, the language of emotion, etc. plus enfj is the perfect crossover hit for both infj-infp.

that makes sense with you wondering about enfj/infj. my impression is that so/sx is really flexible, light-hearted (comparatively), disarming, etc. what do you notice about the differences?
    Enfjs are initiating contact and Infjs are more so responding. How a performer acts on stage is no indication of which is the case necessarily. I guess you'd have to read his biography for more info wether he's an extrovert or introvert. To me he seems introverty... <--- correct term
    I'd say that Leonard Cohen is hands down an NF, his songs are overwhelmingly spiritual.
    Submitting evidence: http://www.shambhalasun.com/index.ph...144&Itemid=247
    He spent a years in a Zen monastery. He's got such a great sense of humor...
    I love the Goodbye note after he left a monastery he'd retreated to the first time around

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Ok I've gotto ask this...what does sx/so mean?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

i think i know a 9w1 infj so/sx. most laid-back infj ever.
    I know a 1w2 INFJ...Most uptight ever.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'