• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Am I crazy

RushAndAPush

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hello everybody i'm new here. Nice to meet you.

Anyways i'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced being able to project imaginary conversations in you're head to outside environment.

Yea i'm pretty sure i'm crazy Ha ha

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Entirely possible.

Words are not the sole medium of self communicating, but only as one of them. It is only that we cannot draw so fast on paper to convey messages as immediate as words when outside with people for example

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
200_s.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no most people can do this, it's called imagination