• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Se] Am I crazy

RushAndAPush

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hello everybody i'm new here. Nice to meet you.

Anyways i'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced being able to project imaginary conversations in you're head to an outside environment.

Yea i'm pretty sure i'm crazy Ha ha

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Can you actually hear the voices?

Malkaro

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
No,there`s nothing wrong with you [I think].
Although I don`t get what you mean by projecting to an outside environment.

RushAndAPush

MBTI Type
INFJ
No,there`s nothing wrong with you [I think].
Although I don`t get what you mean by projecting to an outside environment.
Well its's kind of like imagining that the person is there with you except their not speaking. It only happens in certain situations.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Nice. Your name is probably my favorite Smiths song. I have no idea what you mean by the conversation thing though. Good luck with that.

RushAndAPush

MBTI Type
INFJ
Nice. Your name is probably my favorite Smiths song. I have no idea what you mean by the conversation thing though. Good luck with that.
Ha ha I'm happy i have a fellow Smiths fan on this forum. Unfortunately Strangeways doesn't get the credit it deserves.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are just a Ni-dom. Don't worry about this.

Nope. I'm an Ne dom and I've been doing it since I was in my teens (as long as we're talking about someone who realizes that it's coming from their own mind, and aren't actually "hearing voices.")

Maybe it's an N-dom thing.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Nope. I'm an Ne dom and I've been doing it since I was in my teens (as long as we're talking about someone who realizes that it's coming from their own mind, and aren't actually "hearing voices.")

Maybe it's an N-dom thing.

Well to some degree it probably is. But it would be logical that in Ni-dom it is more expressed.

Btw I was talking to the OP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well to some degree it probably is. But it would be logical that in Ni-dom it is more expressed.

Btw I was talking to the OP.

Yeah, I know you were talking to the OP. And I'm arguing that it's not just an Ni-dom thing.

sculpting

I dont tend to imagine conversations I will have (although the INTJs seem to do that all the time).

But yeah I totally talk through convos all the time in my head. I even giggle when I make funny jokes. At this point my toddler will often say "It's not funny. What are you laughing about?"

It isnt like they are next to me-more like "wouldnt it be funny if I said this...." Then I imagine theor response. I think this is totally Ne on my part as often these convos would get me into so much trouble. They are super mischievious and silly and BAD.

Actually one of my new rules is if I think "Wouldnt it be funny if...." I step away from my computer. So funny, but so Bad.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I dont tend to imagine conversations I will have (although the INTJs seem to do that all the time).

But yeah I totally talk through convos all the time in my head. I even giggle when I make funny jokes. At this point my toddler will often say "It's not funny. What are you laughing about?"

It isnt like they are next to me-more like "wouldnt it be funny if I said this...." Then I imagine theor response. I think this is totally Ne on my part as often these convos would get me into so much trouble. They are super mischievious and silly and BAD.

Actually one of my new rules is if I think "Wouldnt it be funny if...." I step away from my computer. So funny, but so Bad.

:yes:

sculpting

You know AS, this could be why you guys like enfps. I really have no earthly idea what the hell is about to come out of my mouth. I just babble. Every post I write here-babble, written on the fly, often marked by utter mischief or as of late, emo-vomit.

There could be something to be said for the lack of ability to predict the next random thing the enfp will do that serves as entertainment value for the strategically planned INTJ mind.

(Although the posts with numbers and bolded parts-then I may have spent two minutes writing it, but another two minutes trying to make it coherent with numbers and bolded parts)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I just babble. Every post I write here-babble, written on the fly, often marked by utter mischief or as of late, emo-vomit.

When I write my posts I consider what point I'm trying to make and try to make the words follow my idea. I like how I can make thought out points in text that might otherwise be babble issuing from my mouth. Of course, when I start looking into space while talking I'm probably considering my words.

Welcome INFJ/INmightbeaTJ.

Do you inherently understand "social norms" and work within them - not just as a tool for control.