User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I crazy

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    i'm not sure that i get what you and the others are saying. almost, but not sure. do you mean that you imagine conversations before actually having them? or, that you just imagine conversations on the fly for no reason?

i do the latter a lot. like little stories in my head.

or, do you mean something else entirely?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    When I write my posts I consider what point I'm trying to make and try to make the words follow my idea. I like how I can make thought out points in text that might otherwise be babble issuing from my mouth. Of course, when I start looking into space while talking I'm probably considering my words.
    If I can switch on the Te mode, I can be very forceful in text or in spoken form, and very blunt as well, but if I relax and am playful or emotional-well verbally it is a waterfall of words, in text, it really can vary.

I am very guilty though of the Fi thing-where it looks like I am just talking about myself, when in reality I am sort of affirming the other person's experiences by showing them mine which are similar-but I forget to connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i'm not sure that i get what you and the others are saying. almost, but not sure. do you mean that you imagine conversations before actually having them? or, that you just imagine conversations on the fly for no reason?

i do the latter a lot. like little stories in my head.

or, do you mean something else entirely?
    I think the INTJs imagine them before they have them-I saw this at INTJf and in a MBTI career book. They can imagine all the possible variations of the conversation and have answers forumlated for each. I guess the flaw the book mentioned is that sometimes they forget they didnt actually have the IRL convo and get pissed when others dont follow through on action items-that were never actually talked about.

But I do more like what you do. They are kind of on the fly. But mostly very silly.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

I think the INTJs imagine them before they have them-I saw this at INTJf and in a MBTI career book. They can imagine all the possible variations of the conversation and have answers forumlated for each. I guess the flaw the book mentioned is that sometimes they forget they didnt actually have the IRL convo and get pissed when others dont follow through on action items-that were never actually talked about.

But I do more like what you do. They are kind of on the fly. But mostly very silly.[/QUOTE]This is odd because i relate to this completely even though I'm an INFJ.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by RushAndAPush View Post

But I do more like what you do. They are kind of on the fly. But mostly very silly.
    This is odd because i relate to this completely even though I'm an INFJ.[/QUOTE]
    Damn quoting lol. My bad

MBTI
    yupp

you're fine it's once you start having imaginary conversations outside your head than you should worry, I don't mean talking to your self, but an invisible voice says "hello" and you say "hello" back, I do that sometimes, it's fun unless they don't respond back, than it hurts
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yes
    ​Cusp of Rebirth

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp
    Socionics
    Ell None

Quote Originally Posted by RushAndAPush View Post
    Hello everybody i'm new here. Nice to meet you.

Anyways i'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced being able to project imaginary conversations in you're head to an outside environment.

Yea i'm pretty sure i'm crazy Ha ha
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by projecting it out to an outside environment. I know my imaginary conversations are so real that I used to mouth my responses and even smile or laugh. It would embarrass me when I'd realize in shock what other people must think when they'd see me walking around campus talking to myself (even if silently) and I spent a lot of my early life training myself not to do that! I think what you are doing is perfectly normal for some folks. It's just misunderstood by those who don't have vivid inner lives.
    Ell Amiable S/DC 2w3

Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes.
    The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien -- my other Bible

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123