User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Am I crazy

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    You are just a Ni-dom. Don't worry about this.
    Nope. I'm an Ne dom and I've been doing it since I was in my teens (as long as we're talking about someone who realizes that it's coming from their own mind, and aren't actually "hearing voices.")

    Maybe it's an N-dom thing.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Nope. I'm an Ne dom and I've been doing it since I was in my teens (as long as we're talking about someone who realizes that it's coming from their own mind, and aren't actually "hearing voices.")

    Maybe it's an N-dom thing.
    Well to some degree it probably is. But it would be logical that in Ni-dom it is more expressed.


    Btw I was talking to the OP.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    You are just a Ni-dom. Don't worry about this.
    was that directed towards me?

  4. #14
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well to some degree it probably is. But it would be logical that in Ni-dom it is more expressed.


    Btw I was talking to the OP.
    Yeah, I know you were talking to the OP. And I'm arguing that it's not just an Ni-dom thing.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RushAndAPush View Post
    was that directed towards me?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, I know you were talking to the OP. And I'm arguing that it's not just an Ni-dom thing.
    Good. Since I am not saying that.

  6. #16

    Default

    I dont tend to imagine conversations I will have (although the INTJs seem to do that all the time).

    But yeah I totally talk through convos all the time in my head. I even giggle when I make funny jokes. At this point my toddler will often say "It's not funny. What are you laughing about?"

    It isnt like they are next to me-more like "wouldnt it be funny if I said this...." Then I imagine theor response. I think this is totally Ne on my part as often these convos would get me into so much trouble. They are super mischievious and silly and BAD.

    Actually one of my new rules is if I think "Wouldnt it be funny if...." I step away from my computer. So funny, but so Bad.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post


    I dont tend to imagine conversations I will have (although the INTJs seem to do that all the time).

    But yeah I totally talk through convos all the time in my head. I even giggle when I make funny jokes. At this point my toddler will often say "It's not funny. What are you laughing about?"

    It isnt like they are next to me-more like "wouldnt it be funny if I said this...." Then I imagine theor response. I think this is totally Ne on my part as often these convos would get me into so much trouble. They are super mischievious and silly and BAD.

    Actually one of my new rules is if I think "Wouldnt it be funny if...." I step away from my computer. So funny, but so Bad.



  8. #18

    Default

    I've come to the conclusion that i must be split between T/F. Maybe.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    You know AS, this could be why you guys like enfps. I really have no earthly idea what the hell is about to come out of my mouth. I just babble. Every post I write here-babble, written on the fly, often marked by utter mischief or as of late, emo-vomit.

    There could be something to be said for the lack of ability to predict the next random thing the enfp will do that serves as entertainment value for the strategically planned INTJ mind.

    (Although the posts with numbers and bolded parts-then I may have spent two minutes writing it, but another two minutes trying to make it coherent with numbers and bolded parts)

  10. #20
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I just babble. Every post I write here-babble, written on the fly, often marked by utter mischief or as of late, emo-vomit.
    When I write my posts I consider what point I'm trying to make and try to make the words follow my idea. I like how I can make thought out points in text that might otherwise be babble issuing from my mouth. Of course, when I start looking into space while talking I'm probably considering my words.

    Welcome INFJ/INmightbeaTJ.

    Do you inherently understand "social norms" and work within them - not just as a tool for control.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:

Similar Threads

  1. [Other] Am I crazy
    By RushAndAPush in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 12:33 AM
  2. [INFJ] INFJ pregnancy -- am I crazy?
    By mwv6r in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 06:19 AM
  3. Am I crazy for wanting to fall off the "grid"
    By Evolving Transparency in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 11:21 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Am I Makin Crazy Talk Here?
    By SunnySunflower in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:58 AM
  5. [NT] I am going crazy
    By therationaledge in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO