User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    No, honey, that's cunnilingus.
    cunning |?k?ni ng |
    adjective
    1 having or showing skill in achieving one's ends by deceit or evasion : a cunning look came into his eyes.
    ingenious : plants have evolved cunning defenses.
    2 attractive; quaint : the baby will look cunning in that pink print.
    noun
    skill in achieving one's ends by deceit : a statesman to whom cunning had come as second nature.
    ingenuity : what resources of energy and cunning it took just to survive.
    DERIVATIVES
    cunningly adverb
    cunningness noun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Ok - Fe bonds. I think ExFPs bond too.

INFPs, maybe not so much. ISFPs though, seem more open.

I also think that IxFJs bond more slowly, but they do bond.
    Wouldn't a J come to the decision faster than a P? A P, especially an NP would still be gathering information on whether the other person is of bonding material
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Look at us! Conversating about cunningness.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I do not bond easily nor quickly. I am more often told that I am guarded than friendly or warm. I find real connections rare and hard to come by, but my own withdrawal & inconsistency is partly to blame. I also have a high standard for what I consider a friend.

When I truly do bond with someone though, it is a strong, long-lasting bond that is hard to break. Much time can go by without contact, but the feeling remains, and when I see them again, we can pick up right where we left off.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I do not bond easily nor quickly. I am more often told that I am guarded than friendly or warm. I find real connections rare and hard to come by, but my own withdrawal & inconsistency is partly to blame. I also have a high standard for what I consider a friend.

When I truly do bond with someone though, it is a strong, long-lasting bond that is hard to break. Much time can go by without contact, but the feeling remains, and when I see them again, we can pick up right where we left off.
    I'm exactly like this...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Bond is too strong a word for me, I think. I can have feelings of affection and a desire for good things for almost anybody. I don't really become attached to people all that quickly or want to spend a lot of time with very many people.
    Where N = "posts by cafe which made me think 'well, there's no need for me to post anymore, she's already said what I would have said'", this post = N+1.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Bond is too strong a word for me, I think. I can have feelings of affection and a desire for good things for almost anybody. I don't really become attached to people all that quickly or want to spend a lot of time with very many people.
    Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Re. OP - I don't think this pertains to me.

I'd say I can get along quite easily (i.e. conflict free, making others feel valued/appreciated) with pretty much anyone, on a superficial level, but when it comes to an actual deep connection and *really* getting to know someone (and wanting to), it happens rarely. I wouldn't say I 'bond' easily when it comes to friendships or romances.

Yes, this is exactly how it is for me as well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Hmm..I think I do feel bonds easily. I think I feel connections to some of you and you may not even realize it. I'm beginning to realize that I'm highly emotional tho. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Oh yeah....and I have stronger connections to imaginary people I've created than most real people I know :horor:
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh yeah....and I have stronger connections to imaginary people I've created than most real people I know :horor:

....mmmkay...so, yeah, to reiterate: INFPs, not so much.....