• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJ + ESFP

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
Must be hilariously from a spectator stand-point.

Rather, a quintessential INFJ:doh: + a quintessential ESFP:shock:.

I would love to see that.

:cheese:

Lemonade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Are you referring to dating/SO relationship-wise or just in general?

I used to suspect my mother was ESFJ and she tested as ESFP (now that I think about it, it makes sense). I don't know about other INFJ+ESFP pairings, but for me:

:duel::BangHead::spam_laser::angry::strawman:

That about sums it up.

P

Phantonym

I have a few ESFP's in my circle of peeps. I swear, I love them all, from afar. :laugh: Nah, they're ok, a bit tiresome, but manageable.

Haven't had any romantic relations with an ESFP. I believe in people, so I can definitely make it work...for a fun while. :laugh:

Lightyear

In my experience there are too many differences for that to work. Plus the ESFP will probably talk the INFJ to death. Introvert with N + Extrovert with S makes the Introvert feel like :rolli: ("I couldn't care less about the curls in your hair and what clothes you bought at Target this morning.")

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
My mom is an ESFP and my sister is an INFJ.

It's really bad.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
alexx: Please elaborate. Where do is go bad? I have quiet a difficult with one (out of 2) of my ESFP brothers, but I wonder if It's similar to other INFJ's.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
My mother has felt since my INFJ sister was about 9 that she didn't "like" her. In fact hates her. My INFJ sister has felt like mom "liked" her other children more. This in turn made our mother spoil her more (she is the youngest - it was already bad). My sister can be a self-centered brat and very cold. My mother has a habit of using guilt to make you do things or behave a certain way.

Peace will be made and all will be fine. The normal mother-daughter relationship - right?

Then all hell breaks loose. I've never seen 2 people go at it like that. It is seriously like Fire and Gasoline.

I have for years been the mediator between the two, as none of the males in our family want ANYTHING to do with it. At least I now know about type - and it has helped.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My father is ESFP. My mom is ENFJ...but she is more of an ambivert IMO. Their relationship somehow works...although I don't actually think they should be together and I wouldn't be surprised if they split up one day.
Me and my ESFP father never got on all through my childhood. He never took anything I said or felt seriously...or so I thought. As I have got older and certain life events have forced us together...I realised that he did take what I was saying seriously and his flippancy was just him trying to lighten the mood and cheer me up as he is rubbish with advice. And although I was a well behaved child I was difficult...I was difficult to get to know and I'm sure my dad often felt the he couldn't do anything right. My father isn't the sharpest tool in the shed so he's always relied on his sense of humour to get by...but with me he couldn't use that. Now we meet each other half way now...he stops making jokes when I need to talk about something and I appreciate it when he's trying to make me smile :)

alvin123

New! ESFPs are attracted to new ideas, new fashions, new gadgets, new ______. Perhaps it's the newness of life that attracts ESFPs to elementary education, especially to preschool and kindergarten.INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ.