• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP, you can probably relate to this one

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
"What's the point in making sense? Maybe I like not making sense. Maybe I like being the epitome of a random individual who has no idea what they're talking about. But then maybe that's my master scheme to cover up the fact that I actually do know something... even though what I say makes no sense. Did that make sense?"

Found this in a facebook group and it hit the nail right on the head for me, thought I'd share it here with yall.

PS. I'm INFP. And everything I do makes sense to me...to others though they sometimes don't fully comprehend how I came up with what I did and I find that to be pretty awesome.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Nothing we do is without sense. It may not make sense to others, but it will make sense to ourselves. When it does make sense to ourselves, it does make sense.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
apparently i'm an infp so yeah totally...i don't make dimes or nickles much either. :newwink:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know. They will only be disappointed tomorrow. :(

pyramid

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
I enjoy my boundlessness. I love freedom and spontanaeity, and get the best results when I use it. Everyone thinks they make so much sense, but as a master of the nonsensical I find we are mostly justifying things to ourselves. Sensibilty will always be relative. There is an idea that to break us free of tired routine we would need exposure to really uncalculated, natural, free-flowing ideas and events. Or people that embody this. Order and chaos.

NFPs are channeling the unseen louder than any other type, therefore we are prone to doing things outside of the percieved "sense" which is normally based on what is visible or known.

The Talking Heads have been telling us to stop making sense for years :yes:

Malkaro

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
"What's the point in making sense? Maybe I like not making sense. Maybe I like being the epitome of a random individual who has no idea what they're talking about. But then maybe that's my master scheme to cover up the fact that I actually do know something... even though what I say makes no sense. Did that make sense?"

Found this in a facebook group and it hit the nail right on the head for me, thought I'd share it here with yall.

Actually,it makes sense for me.Seriously!

Ouroboros

MBTI Type
INFP
Everything I do makes perfect sense, but I have a hard time getting anyone else on board with that idea.