• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The End of an Era

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welp, this is hard... but here goes.
I finally decided that everyone was right and I must be an F.

It has taken me over ten years to examine myself deeply and come to the realization that I do not need to be afraid to embrace my own values, nor apologize for them. It has taken a long time in coming, but I mean come on, really... just look at my friend's list. Not only is it about 200+ more than other IT types, but about 73.2% of all my friends seems to be NFs. And that crazy smile in my profile picture. I just emote far too well to be a T. I guess I was just scared to admit the obvious to myself, but I have learned to embrace change when the Old Ways no longer work. There is great maturity in learning to see and embrace yourself.

Besides, Haight should be very pleased, he hates being told he's wrong.
(And Blue too. Here's to you, honeybun!)

That is all.

well except for:

2398874730_2d24eb9fd0.jpg

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YAYZ!!!!!!! Jennifer's one of US now. Take that SUCKAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!! :D

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since it's April first, and I assume this is a joke, this thread seems like a reasonable place to ask a related question:

Which one of you had the funny idea to change my type to INFP?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*tickle*

Hey, get out of here. You're a stinky T.\

GLARE
2425727826_1ce293c07e.jpg

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

OMG That looks like my kitty. Except mine had black and white and no ginger coloring! When they glare like that, watch out. Maine Coons have a WILD SIDE! :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG That looks like my kitty. Except mine had black and white and no ginger coloring! When they glare like that, watch out. Maine Coons have a WILD SIDE! :D

aw he's my pwetty widdle kiddy catty and he won't hurt ME at all... well, except for that time he bit me in the webbing of my finger and thumb... and that other time he ate Wendell, my pet hamster, and knocked Mr. Finnleton out of his fishbowl...

... wait a moment... BAD KITTY!

Since it's April first, and I assume this is a joke, this thread seems like a reasonable place to ask a related question:

Which one of you had the funny idea to change my type to INFP?

YAY! MAGIC IS 'FESSING UP TOOO!!!!

'bout time, dude.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
aw he's my pwetty widdle kiddy catty and he won't hurt ME at all... well, except for that time he bit me in the webbing of my finger and thumb... and that other time he ate Wendell, my pet hamster, and knocked Mr. Finnleton out of his fishbowl...

... wait a moment... BAD KITTY!

:devil: Great, aren't they??? :wubbie: I'm so jealous!!!!! I want a kitty.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yay! In some weird way this makes me feel like a winner since now we have a new super-clever, punny player for our team.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is proof that we are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie:

(Or at least that Jennifer is!)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay! In some weird way this makes me feel like a winner since now we have a new super-clever, punny player for our team.

So, Toony, when did you become an istx?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know, but I think that I'd make a GREAT infp as well! :cheese:

I mean... I have all the qualities needed don't I? I'm even dressed for it, barefoot and in a sundress! :holy:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know, but I think that I'd make a GREAT infp as well! :cheese:

I mean... I have all the qualities needed don't I? I'm even dressed for it, barefoot and in a sundress! :holy:

Whatever, you are freaking awesome beyond belief, but my dear friend, you are no INFP! Are you???

;) This is an April Fool's Joke, isn't it? BAD girl! :devil: :newwink:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ARGH! :steam:

There are jokesters about messing with my team spirit.

It's okay, I still :wubbie: you!

Although I guess it confuses the issue over what is a joke and what is real. How many of the things that people think are real are jokes, and how many of the jokes are real and thus still jokes because you are tricked into thinking they are just jokes?

Life is very ambiguous sometimes.