• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The End of an Era

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*growls and rumbles from the bottom of her tummy like a Maine Coon cat*

TAKE IT BACK!!!!! YOU'RE INFP!!!!!!!! :workout: :devil:

Okayzzzzz my name can stay, but so must your TYPE! DEAL?????

<--- Or Bun-Bun will get really grumpy and sic the soul of my Tabitha on you!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*growls and rumbles from the bottom of her tummy like a Maine Coon cat*

TAKE IT BACK!!!!! YOU'RE INFP!!!!!!!! :workout: :devil:

eep.

I'm sorry. :( I just did it cuz I love you and you're my favorite person on this forumz... (welll, at least when I remember what your name is this week)

ya know....If my type change was serious, maybe you're betting with no card, hon ;)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
eep.

I'm sorry. :( I just did it cuz I love you and you're my favorite person on this forumz... (welll, at least when I remember what your name is this week)

ya know....If my type change was serious, maybe you're betting with no card, hon ;)

:D RUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

;) I know: APRIL FOOLS!!!!!! NA NANANNANANNA

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is the best you could come up with for April's Fools?
INFJ would have been so much funnier because they'd be all pissy about how there are no more than 5 INFJs in the world and you couldn't possibly be one, statistically.

Of course, now I am ENFJ. Which explains why I'm so in love with myself :wub:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
is mine gonna be perament? I wanna be psychic longer puhleze at least til end of the week. though I should be using correct grammar and spelling damnit I can't be INFJ forever I'll die NOOOOOOOOOO.

but shewhoshallnotbenamed should stay the same.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is the best you could come up with for April's Fools?
INFJ would have been so much funnier because they'd be all pissy about how there are no more than 5 INFJs in the world and you couldn't possibly be one, statistically.

I've already said numerous times on this forum that I tend to be a weird blend with INFJ.

(Ni and Fe are in my top four cog functions!)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
BIG F OR NOTHIN'!!!!!!!

And you know what an ISTJ shadow is like!!!!!!!

:thelook: :devil: