User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    Are you serious or are you an "INFP troll"?
    I am not a troll.. I am serious, but probably not as much as you might think I am.

I took offense to your statements about what the goals of NFs are. It's my problem really, much more than yours.
    But I simply can not help myself when people make blanket statements and do not qualify them as opinions.
    If you said "I think the goal of every NF.... " My Fi wouldn't have gotten all fussed.
    Instead of asking me what I meant and to clarify.. You went off.. So I just came along for the ride.
    So back on topic then.. Literally it's a sore spot with me, or, tender skin that does not like to get rubbed. growing a thick skin in those places should then be my goal, whether it fits into your perception of how an NF should behave or not. My goal is not your goal nor any other NF's goal.My goal is to grow to be the best ME I can be.
    See I can make sense and play nice if you can too.

I for one do not believe for 1 second that Fi doms are all warm and fuzzy like they are stereotyped to be. especially Fi Dom males with lots of sore spots.

You telling me how I ought to behave based on some online functions test result is not a good way for me to grow because it seeks to limit my experience by fitting yours ..

now can we please put this to bed??

MBTI
    funk
    Enneagram
    funk
    Socionics
    funk

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    YAK YAK YAK YAK!!!

If this bores you so much then please stop talking about it.
    own what you said .. and move along!!

Victor at least stands by what he says and doesn't tear his leg muscles trying to back pedal his out of it.
    no, It 's not boring . It 's so funny !

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am not a troll.. I am serious, but probably not as much as you might think I am.

I took offense to your statements about what the goals of NFs are. It's my problem really, much more than yours.
    But I simply can not help myself when people make blanket statements and do not qualify them as opinions.
    If you said "I think the goal of every NF.... " My Fi wouldn't have gotten all fussed.
    Instead of asking me what I meant and to clarify.. You went off.. So I just came along for the ride.
    So back on topic then.. Literally it's a sore spot with me, or, tender skin that does not like to get rubbed. growing a thick skin in those places should then be my goal, whether it fits into your perception of how an NF should behave or not. My goal is not your goal nor any other NF's goal.My goal is to grow to be the best ME I can be.
    See I can make sense and play nice if you can too.

I for one do not believe for 1 second that Fi doms are all warm and fuzzy like they are stereotyped to be. especially Fi Dom males with lots of sore spots.

You telling me how I ought to behave based on some online functions test result is not a good way for me to grow because it seeks to limit my experience by fitting yours ..

now can we please put this to bed??
    Thick skin: you obviously don't have it.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

This message is hidden because marmalade.sunrise is on your ignore list.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I kind of get the impression that ENFJs would go down first because of their stronger reliance upon social acceptance. ENFPs can still function without it. Maybe it has something to do with Fe vs. Fi.
    I think it depends... what you described is probably where ENFPs would have the thicker skin but I think ENFJs have the thicker skin when someone crosses their values.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

And you obviously read it since you felt a need to respond. Don't even try to lie - if you hadn't read it, you wouldn't know it was in reponse to your post.

Grow up.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

LOL I know you are talking to me.. it's obvious from the fact you have been posting after me and no one else is quoting you.
    It's so obvious that I can make this post in total confidence that your last post was probably some tirade about how I must be reading your crap or how else would I know you are talking to me..
    Yes!!!! You are THAT transparent. and I am that clever..

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

LOL I know you are talking to me.. it's obvious from the fact you have been posting after me and no one else is quoting you.
    It's so obvious that I can make this post in total confidence that your last post was probably some tirade about how I must be reading your crap or how else would I know you are talking to me..
    Yes!!!! You are THAT transparent. and I am that clever..
    I think there might be something wrong with you. You don't put someone on ignore so that you can keep talking to them. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Get mad!!!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm not mad. You can ignore me all you want. Except that you aren't. You keep talking to me. There's nothing I can say to add to the way you're making yourself look.