• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Who has thicker skin ENFP or ENFJ ?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am like that little kid who sticks his fingers in his ears and goes LA LA LA LA LA LA.. :headphne:
And you just keep right on talking to no one..

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am like that little kid who sticks his fingers in his ears and goes LA LA LA LA LA LA.. :headphne:
And you just keep right on talking to no one..

How many lines did you do before you logged on?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
My goodness you are one stubborn chick..

This message is hidden because marmalade.sunrise is on your ignore list.

Get REAL mad :cool:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This is honestly the funniest shit I've seen all day.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
You really think I can see what you are typing.. don't you??
Darling.. I have played this game before and you are more predictable than death and taxes.

Keep getting mad!! :cool:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You really think I can see what you are typing.. don't you??
Darling.. I have played this game before and you are more predictable than death and taxes.

Keep getting mad!! :cool:

What is the point of putting someone on ignore to keep telling them "I'm ignoring you"? It's kind like something my psychotic ex boyfriend used to do when he was mad at me, but really wanted to get back together.

I picture you sitting in your mother's bathrobe with a tin foil hat, while seventeen cats eat the rotting remains inside week old pizza boxes.

It's kind of sad that you think that I'm angry while I'm just making fun of you. But, please, enjoy yourself. I know I'm laughing.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
P.S. You can read everything I say on live new posts.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
If you said "I think the goal of every NF.... " My Fi wouldn't have gotten all fussed.
Instead of asking me what I meant and to clarify.. You went off.. So I just came along for the ride.
So back on topic then.. Literally it's a sore spot with me, or, tender skin that does not like to get rubbed. growing a thick skin in those places should then be my goal, whether it fits into your perception of how an NF should behave or not. My goal is not your goal nor any other NF's goal.My goal is to grow to be the best ME I can be.
See I can make sense and play nice if you can too.

I for one do not believe for 1 second that Fi doms are all warm and fuzzy like they are stereotyped to be. especially Fi Dom males with lots of sore spots.

You telling me how I ought to behave based on some online functions test result is not a good way for me to grow because it seeks to limit my experience by fitting yours ..

now can we please put this to bed??

None of this happened, other than in your own mind. And your opinion is that if I follow your rule of saying "in my opinion" my original post would be ok? Isn't it just your opinion that not all ENFP/ENFJ feel the way I theorized? Maybe you are wrong.

It's hard to take this seriously.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Thick skin is not an NF goal unless you are jaded and even then you are focusing on something that isn't an inherent strength so you are wasting energy on it.

So you didn't say this then??? You didn't speak for me and all other NF's with that statement??

You are right, it must be in my head.. :doh:

I capitulate..

Now, can we please put it to bed..???

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Perhaps an INFP goal/strength is to have thick skin, I haven't seen that as a goal in my INFP friends. Maybe I've missed that it is a drive for INFPs. Forgive me!

I guess you didn't say this either .. I guess you didn't compare me to OTHER INFPs in this post.. again.. what's going on inside this head of mine.???

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
If you don't think there is anything to compare inside a type why are you a type? There has to be something similar between them, yes?

How come I think some INFPs are the awesomest awesome and some are just.. not so much.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
If you don't think there is anything to compare inside a type why are you a type? There has to be something similar between them, yes?

How come I think some INFPs are the awesomest awesome and some are just.. not so much.

Hmm.. That's a very good question.. I am sure values, upbringing,location,gender, culture and personal taste all play a role..

I can find something similar in every type yes.. But we are all also unique , we are all at varying stages of mental and emotional health and also levels of maturity.. Some people ,regardless of their cognitive preferences are just assholes , some aren't..
At the end of the day .. we are all humans sharing the human experience.
the only thing that really varies is our perceptions.. and even then in most cases it falls within the same range.. even our emotions are just hormones secreted into our bloodstreams and they do exactly the same thing to me as they do to you.

So.. did you say those things or not? I quoted you on them again.. why do you ignore them?

I like how you feel about INFPs.. I can say that about every type.. even ESTJs .. some people rock.. some don't .. meh!! what can you do eh?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
So.. did you say those things or not? I quoted you on them again.. why do you ignore them?

I ignored them because I don't think you are making much sense.

I go for understanding. If you don't want to understand there isn't much point in discussion.

gromit

likes this
Well I think this discussion is interesting, because it seems to embody this tension I am feeling within myself currently - how much should I be focusing on trying to improve my 'weaknesses' and how much should I be just working within the context of my 'strengths'?

I think that it is important to do BOTH, but where the balance is... I have not a clue. And I don't know how to determine it either.

sculpting

Well I think this discussion is interesting, because it seems to embody this tension I am feeling within myself currently - how much should I be focusing on trying to improve my 'weaknesses' and how much should I be just working within the context of my 'strengths'?

I think that it is important to do BOTH, but where the balance is... I have not a clue. And I don't know how to determine it either.

what are your weaknesses in your mind?

gromit

likes this
what are your weaknesses in your mind?

That is a difficult question, because my weaknesses are also my strengths, depending upon the context. But sometimes the context requires of me certain things which do not come naturally to me. Hm... let me think about it and get back to you on it with something more concrete.