• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How to catch an ESTP

MBTI Type
Mann
So, using the chart here it looks like INFPs fit best with the ESTP. That being said, where the hell do I find one? How do I know an ESTP when I see one? :unsure:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're treading in some dangerous waters here, be prepared for a wave of ENTPs that will argue about socionic's validity and ruin your thread in 3, 2, 1...

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So, using the chart here it looks like INFPs fit best with the ESTP. That being said, where the hell do I find one? How do I know an ESTP when I see one? :unsure:
My INFp friend is looking for one too.

I'd say in high-energy places like the club, concerts, and major events—and also probably the one who doesn't give a fuck, but isn't a dumb ass (coughesfpcough) either. They know what's up.

;)

INFp = Eminem, ESTp = DMX.

If I were you I'd watch some youtube videos of those ESTp's to get an overall vibe.

P.S. Are you sure you type as an INFp in Socionics? It can be easy to mix up the two.

You're treading in some dangerous waters here, be prepared for a wave of ENTPs that will argue about socionic's validity in 3, 2, 1...

I'm going to kick your pussy!

Really though, I believe in Socionics. :) I'm starting to lean towards it more then MBTI after figuring out the types people close and around me. It's making more sense as I figure 'em out.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
Timeless has the right idea. High energy places would be the best place to go

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
*Mod Note*

Do you want me to move this to the SP forum for you?

You might get a lot more and more apt responses.