User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by kiddykat View Post

My INTP friend is very much like this. She's actually INtp (had her take the test)

We'll sit down, have lunch, and out of nowhere, she'll get up out of the chair and look out the window with some new hypothesis or crazy idea, and then sit and ponder for a minute, jot down some poetry/ideas and get back to me like 10 minutes later elaborating on what she thought. I'm used to it. That's just how she works. It's really cool to watch actually.
    Um, I though this was normal. Typically I go find my entp and I tell her. Then we argue about it.

To be honest I rarely see what is in front of me. I spend all of my time in another world and never stop thinking up stuff. If I dont know the answer to something I just sort of ask my brain, then go away for awhile. Later I come back and the answer will crystallize out of nowhere. I call it "pondering". I just ponder stuff and eventually all of the pieces come together.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Um, I though this was normal. Typically I go find my entp and I tell her. Then we argue about it.

To be honest I rarely see what is in front of me. I spend all of my time in another world and never stop thinking up stuff. If I dont know the answer to something I just sort of ask my brain, then go away for awhile. Later I come back and the answer will crystallize out of nowhere. I call it "pondering". I just ponder stuff and eventually all of the pieces come together.
    ENFP-ENTP relationship, I see! Been there. Done that. lol

I ponder too, not quite in the same fashion as she does, especially not in the middle of us hanging out. If I have something that's though-provoking to me, I discuss right then and there if I'm with others, or if I need my time alone to think about it some more, I choose it not during the middle of an interaction.. I go to my quiet spot, or just think by myself afterwards or in between. I'm less abrupt. She goes into a trance-like state and peaces out for a while, and then comes back. Or like when she's washing dishes, she'll put everything down and just think.. deeply for seconds. Then comes back with something interesting/funny to say. I love how her mind works though. Different strokes for different folks?