User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Where's my lover...

Hello !
    I'm posting here cause it's the section where I feel the most comfortable. Don't know why tho

First of all, I'm very pleased to be here. Pardon my enthusiasm, but I was feeling all alone for too long...

Here's my story. (I never been bright for this kind of things...)
    I felt in love with a married INFJ...
    Everything began here.
    I don't know how or why, but it's happened. We lived great moments, but we (I) decided that it must have an end.

Later, I realised, that it was already too late for my part...I was too attached to her, really too much...

I returned to her and begged for pardon, and to leave her husband for me...
    Her attitude toward changed from white to black. She became cold and said that she love her man and will never leave him for me. She also said that she did not want to have to deal with me anymore.
    I don't know why but I felt in her at this moment a great sorrow too...

Times later, I saw her with another man who wasn't her husband...
    I never felt such an intense pain in my life. This pain kept on and on during months...

Some months later, I heard that this man was going to get married. And by coincidence, she too was on her way to divorce...

My pain attained paroxysm.

It had to stop ! I decided to demand her directly if it happened something between the two of them. She answered negatively and said that it was just her confident. She took it bad by the same opportunity...

I didn't trust her. I went directly to the other guy and asked him the same thing.
    He confirmed that he was getting married but with another women and treated me as a paranoid. He said that it's been a very long time since the last time he spoke with her.

Perhaps I'm really paranoid ?
    Why did she divorced ?!! She said that she'll never do it...

I know that she left his husband for another one, I'm sure of this statement.

I'm here cause I thought some INFJ might help me with this.
    So please...

MBTI
    ISTP

Now this is why you should never get too attached to things.

MBTI
    ENTP

Comedy gold!
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

What exactly, pertaining to the situation, are you looking for help with? What is the outcome you want to achieve?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Now this is why you should never get too attached to things.
    No, this is why you shouldn't get involved with people who are already married.

It's not even a matter of morality - it's a matter of self-interest.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    What exactly, pertaining to the situation, are you looking for help with? What is the outcome you want to achieve?
    Did she lied ? IS she lying ? Are they lying ? Or I'm I just insane...

WHY was she avoiding me while the only thing that I did was loving her ? Did she really do that cause she was married ?

I'm telling my self that...perhaps...she left her husband for me and thought that I didn't want to assume responsibility, and that I was just acting...cause I cut contact with her. (The pain was insupportable...)

I forgot a detail...
    After I spoken to the other guy about the relation between the two. I had a conversation with a friend of her and I told her about the conversation I had with the men.
    By mistake this one repeated all to the women I love. She said that she became furious after she took acquaintance of what I did. Why ?!

MBTI
    ENTP

You sound like a wingnut to me and like English might be your third language.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

She told you that she was done. She doesn't want you in her life. She doesn't want you talking to acquaintances and accusing them of being her lovers and she most certainly doesn't want you to repeat the conversation you had with her acquaintances to her friends and hear third hand that you not only aren't getting the message but you are becoming a little...paranoid and stalkerish. At this point, cut your losses and realize she's not ever going to come back to you. The more you push, the more adament and angry she is going to be. If you haven't been doorslammed yet, you will be soon.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You sound like a wingnut to me and like English might be your third language.
    It is !
    Bien vu.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    She told you that she was done. She doesn't want you in her life. She doesn't want you talking to acquaintances and accusing them of being her lovers and she most certainly doesn't want you to repeat the conversation you had with her acquaintances to her friends and hear third hand that you not only aren't getting the message but you are becoming a little...paranoid and stalkerish. At this point, cut your losses and realize she's not ever going to come back to you. The more you push, the more adament and angry she is going to be. If you haven't been doorslammed yet, you will be soon.
    Ok...most probably...thank you.
    And about the fact that she was lying or not ? What do you think ?

heart on fire

She sounds like trouble, like she doesn't know what she wants. You're likely better off.