First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    You know, I actually have a problem with that. You make it sound like the INFJ's are the only ones with some extra special potential. I resent that. We're all special, every singly one of us.
    Yeah right, you f'ng elitist.

I kid. Ni Fe Ti Se. Really, you have the best functions in the best order in my opinion. There is a strange crazy tendency though.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Yeah right, you f'ng elitist.

I kid. Ni Fe Ti Se. Really, you have the best functions in the best order in my opinion. There is a strange crazy tendency though.
    Hahaha. Crazy tendency? Why, thank you.

Well, everybody has a right for their own opinion. I happen to think that there are no "best" functions.

Sniffles

In Enneagram terms I tend to relate more to fellow 4s mostly. I can also very much relate to the big picture approach toonia mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Dammit the potential in INFJ's. Wish I was one.
    No you don't.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm a self described 4w1 (though I often get 4w5) sp/so. And yes, I'm a bit pessimistic, but it's just one of many things that make me interesting.. I do hide my emotions, at least I think I do. If I'm pissed off or feeling down I don't smile. And those times, if I'm in public, that's when I have like 50 people saying "You need to smile". I don't really know what else to say about myself. I've been called boring so many times that I can kind of see that now.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    I'm a self described 4w1
    That's impossible. You're confusing wing with integration point, which for 4s is 1.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I found a website that categorized more than 5 different types of 4's and 4w1 was one of them. It described me, so I ran with it. I did some digging and that rings closer to my personality than 4w5. Maybe someone could help me out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Magic Poriforean and BlackCat are both into Enneagram. Check with them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Apparently 4w5's have intellect and such, but with me I just don't see it. Descriptions I've read made statements that just aren't a part of my daily life. But I'm also not the healthiest person, so even INFJ does not always fit me. It's all giving me a headache.

MBTI
    INFJ

I tend to relate to those who are quite serious on the outside, but full of excitement and magic on the inside. It's something incredibly special, when through sharing, kindness and compassion, the protective layers melt away and the wonderful person inside opens up. I live for moments like that.

Anyway, not all people who wear the INFJ label are like that. There are the cooler, scientific kind, the art therapist kind, the preachy ones, and the ones who want to be 'powerful' and are quite pissy because they're not. I admire most of the INFJs I know of, but love most the magical variety.

*smiles*

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I tend to relate to those who are quite serious on the outside, but full of excitement and magic on the inside. It's something incredibly special, when through sharing, kindness and compassion, the protective layers melt away and the wonderful person inside opens up. I live for moments like that.
    I can relate to that. I have a jacket that is plain blue on the outside but the print on the inside is made up of slightly psychedelic, awesome, colourful flowers. I always used to say this jacket is like me, it appears bland at first sight but once you look a bit closer you are like "Not at all! It's far more interesting than I first thought!"