User Tag List

Page 1 of 1262 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Default What are you feeling right now?

*Baby foals feet are still somewhat soft. Their joints are are put of proportion to the rest of their body, big and lumpy. Their legs are way too long and their bodies are sort of small, thin and lacking in musculature. Their eyes are huge and soft and their mouths have no teeth, but are beautifully, soft, pink, with perfectly formed little nostrils. Their tails are these tiny little whispy things that are of no use at all.

However within 30 minutes of birth they can walk and nurse. Within two hours they can run beside their mothers.

Evolution allows nothing less as if you cannot run, you will be die. From the womb they are soft, underdeveloped, fragile, yet are born with the ability to run as fast as an adult. To be strong enough to survive yet incredibly weak with enormous amounts of development still ahead.*

I have to stop thinking and learn to feel. This is weird. It literally feels like part of my brain has to shut off to do this. It is like being a little foal with weird shaky legs, that I dont understand how to use and they keep tripping me.

So-the point-we live in society that tells it it isnt okay to feel. Everything must be logical or it is inferior. It must be based upon logical point to point connections, equations, laws, rules, regulations. To survive we must learn not to feel and instead learn to think, otherwise we are eaten. Our feelings are called animalian and instinctual, remnants of an evolutionary past that should be discarded and forgotten.

I would like this thread to be an okay place to feel. Where it is okay to feel whatever it is that you feel. Where it is okay to say these things and not get criticized as not being logical. A place where logic is irrational.

What are you feeling right now?
    Likes xXMariahXx, Kho liked this post

Right now-I feel a sense of sorrow, remorse. I feel alone. I also feel strength and optimism as I can change things today that will help many of my customers, thus I feel as though I have won a long battle in their interest.

I feel longing for my son, a desire to place my face in his neck, smell his sweet yeasty yucky toddler smells. I feel sad as I left the toy I bought him in a cab, and I know it would have made him happy to hold it. I miss my entp, and I feel lacking as by not being by her side I left a large burden of work on her shoulders, when I should have been there to support her.

That is what I feel right now.
    Likes Kho liked this post

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Disappointment with myself because I don't have the energy for my daily 2 hours revising of Kanji at the moment, and it will soon be sleep time.
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

thank you for starting this thread. i must learn that it's okay to feel.

i feel hopeful today.
    Likes Cactusflower liked this post

I feel this thread is in good company.

Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is. -Jim Morrison

Nothing brings me down more than when I feel like I don't even have an outlet for my feelings. Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by "thought police". Or rather, "feeling police". I can't just "be".. Instead, it's "you're too much this", "not enough that", "you should be this". Fuck...!

Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar

Optimism, and the caffeine un-fogging my brain.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Serene.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Lonely, paranoid (that all my friends hate me), and anxious (about starting school again in a couple weeks).

I hope it'll be over soon.

MBTI
    INFP

I feel empowered.

I feel ready to write, think, feel.

I feel like an arrow.
    Likes xXMariahXx, Kho liked this post

Senior Member Array rainoneventide's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Really overwhelmed... wish I could dig a hole and hide out in there for a while.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin