User Tag List

Page 986 of 1258 FirstFirst ... 48688693697698498598698798899610361086 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 12576

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hijynx View Post
    Low moods, again. A change in diet and exercise may be what I need. I notice a family member doing very well because of this. Change is a comin'.

I'm not by any means a fitness fascist, but good eating and exercise goes a long way. Nature is quite nice for the mood, also. Good move.
    Likes Duffy, xenaprincess liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Pretty well.
    「 」

9w8-2w1-6w7 sp/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Pretty relaxed. I love it when my supervisor goes on vacation.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes senza tema liked this post

Still a bit unsettled, I haven't slept since 2am thanks to my phone. I'm really craving a fried egg right now.
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I think I'm dying. But not all of me, just that part of me that cares about stupid things.
    Likes ESFJ, Opal liked this post

Tired of all the bullshit.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.
    Likes Qlip, Opal liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Being left without an especially loving kiss from my girlfriend whenever she has to go somewhere alone seems tragic to me. It's the same when I have to sleep alone, or when I can't hold her hand when I'd really like to. Luckily I've had a good book to cheer me up this night!
    4w5-9w1-5w4

Senior Member Array Lunar Light's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    621 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Really pleased and glad I joined this forum. I was unsure at first but there's a nice sense of community here. Not too big, not too small, both of which can make me feel like what I say doesn't matter (if big, it can get lost, if small, no one will read it and it's too dead to generate conversation anyway).

I've been on PerC for a while, saw a thread in Bonfires on the comparison and I have to agree with most of the assessments, though I would probably say that some things said are a bit too harsh. I don't like the high school feel there, either. There's a much more mature atmosphere here that encourages thoughtful contribution, but at the same time remains casual enough that people can be themselves. I haven't been here too long but I already feel sort of a part of this place... enjoying the people I've befriended too. I'm not particularly fond of the management there and I don't always feel like the mods/admins truly want to make the site a better place, because it can be very difficult to get change. That said, there is more to moderate there and whatnot, so I can sympathize there. I'm sure it's not as easy as people may think.

But yeah, not here to trash talk. Just appreciating what TypoC has to offer. And I have to say I've gotten a really good impression of the mods here. Not meant to be a slur against PerC, just the people genuinely seem to really care a lot about this place, more than I would have expected from most forums really. It's a great thing.

Likes Krim13, Xann liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Trying to break out of my isolation habits from seeing all the bad stuff in the world.

There's hope beyond the mind but it can be immensely hard to see when thinking of the gloom of future likelihood in accordances to how things are now. Trying to keep a head up when also in a living situation I dislike as alot of time has slipped away from me as a result. More irritable than usual.

Moving out from a long period of isolation where I avoided any and all and only drowned myself in my own head and research to the exclusion of all else. And I feel there's something there I just have trouble seeing. Potential or whatever.

I started writing my stories more completely now, so I'm beginning to feel better working towards a set of goals I had developed and keeping my room more ordered, both of which to keep my mind from being reminded of any self chaos. Little by little I am starting to feel more ordered and relaxed like gaining back control of my life.

Was told to go to a councilor but I don't know if I'd trust many of them to be useful. Plus it seems t be a generic go-to results. Oh! Go get help. More strength in pulling oneself out above all.
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

happy with the exercise, a little sleepless.

also annoyed with helping my building out. It is exhausting. I feel like telling people that I don't enjoy it because I think they somehow think that I do. I DO NOT. It is no fun.

I also feel like saying, just because I don't have two little kids running around and many people in my building DO have little kids, that doesn't mean that I have gobs and gobs of time and energy. gah!