User Tag List

Page 984 of 1258 FirstFirst ... 48488493497498298398498598699410341084 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 12577

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    "My" cousins decided to show up... ugh. Why are they so fucking boring? Why do they have to smile so much? Why are they so disgustingly happy?! Make them stop discussing what the various types of weather they traveled through every single day of the way here! Why the fuck did they have to bring their stupid ass rodent-dog with them which just sits there and yelps at me? Who gives people the right to breed these demons? What right do people have to inquire upon how my summer is going? Maybe I don't celebrate the summer, has anyone ever thought about that? Racists. Someone kill me, and I will offer you my dead body as a present. Or maybe some money.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I like the cousins on both sides of my family quite a bit. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have cousins one dislikes.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

still gay
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes ESFJ, themightyfetus, BadOctopus liked this post

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I like the cousins on both sides of my family quite a bit. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have cousins one dislikes.
    Oh it's actually not that bad. It was a bit of an over-dramatization, but I still get headaches from having to answer every single stupid question they have about me. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    still gay
    Are there times when you transform sexualities? Though I myself tend to like certain genders more depending on the mood. Sometimes I disregard both females and males in replace for something more... enjoyable and rewarding. That would be food. At least ice cream doesn't expect anything of me!
    Likes Chanaynay, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Are there times when you transform sexualities?
    Nah son I'm #faithful to my men (god knows why excuse my poor taste)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Senior Member Array Lunar Light's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    621 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Annoyed at stereotypes in typology, particularly on PerC (as I'm unsure to what extent they exist here on TypoC) :/. I'm reminded of why I hate visiting my individual type forum. I'm an ENFP, and I'm not really flaky, especially after I've gotten to know you pretty well. I don't get "bored" of people or relationships any more than anyone else. I'm not particularly unreliable, especially emotionally. I have my moments, but nothing out of the ordinary. And besides that, it's hard for me to fulfill obligations at times because of ADHD and anxiety/depression, though I don't want to just blame it on that and leave it at that. At the very least, I take responsibility for what I do and don't do. If I mess up, I'll admit it, and do what I can to make it up in a way that I feel I can. If you can be sympathetic, I will try doubly hard to meet you halfway or more. But yeah, emotionally, I will always try to be supportive. I love taking care of people, and I don't mean mothering and babying, being overbearing, overprotective. I just want to do my best to be accepting and understanding, a really good friend.

I'm not simply a "shallow INFP" basically, which is the impression I get often. Like, having feels but being more concerned with "having fun" and running around like a crazy maniac to fulfill that need, thus causing me to be ignorant of the consequences or effects of what I do. I am not by default less "mature" or something than other types, less "deep" because of a natural, external cognitive focus. Being extroverted cognitively certainly does not mean I am stupid and not "thoughtful" and like going to parties (which I don't think should be seen as so inherently bad, though I empathize with those who don't like them). These things hardly apply to social extroversion either. I almost never go out, really. I love talking to people, but I've not been able to form lasting relationships with other people in person that I engage physically (hanging out, doing stuff together), and not because I don't want to. It just didn't ever happen, and caused me much grief throughout my years.

At the same time, I'm not gonna pull out the "ENFPs are the most introverted extroverts" idea that seemed to become a thing (for reasons I don't really understand). If it's not them, it's ENTPs. I feel like this was something someone said and it just caught on because really, I don't see a strong pattern. I also feel like, though sometimes unsaid, it makes ESFP and ESTP out to be extremely "extroverted" and take the brunt of the stereotypes associated with that. Which is certainly not necessarily true. Even if we're taking a more shallow dichotomy approach, what makes the "S" more "extroverted" (than most other types, but specifically ENFP/ENTP)?

X_X. The struggles ahaha :/
    Likes Chrysanthea, themightyfetus, Xann liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Anxious in the face of change and novel social interaction.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Xann liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Hot, cranky, and antisocial. Oh, and I have a massive headache. I'm just going to be splendid company at that barbecue tonight.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Xann, themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

my boyfriends gone for 5 days, my friends been hanging out with her boyfriend the whole time, and I have to work until 11pm every night. so I'm bored and lonely and annoyed!!!
    Likes Xann, themightyfetus liked this post

Excited, relieved, happy and sad. And busy. So many things going on.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Hot, cranky, and antisocial. Oh, and I have a massive headache. I'm just going to be splendid company at that barbecue tonight.
    Is it a migraine?
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz