User Tag List

Page 908 of 1262 FirstFirst ... 4088088588989069079089099109189581008 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 12612

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

  1. #9071
    raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,993

    Default

    You know when you've been anxious 24/7 for 2-3 days straight, and then all of a sudden you aren't anymore? And all you want to do is go to bed? Yeah. That.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  2. #9072
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    The last thing you want to feel when you just want to fall asleep in peace... I don't believe in anything good and I hope I never wake up again. Goodnight!

  3. #9073
    The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,619

    Default

    whistling while I work and kind of feeling this..

    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  4. #9074
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You know when you've been anxious 24/7 for 2-3 days straight, and then all of a sudden you aren't anymore? And all you want to do is go to bed? Yeah. That.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

  5. #9075
    Senior Member Array cm81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Kind of sick to my stomach. Watching a documentary on domestic violence and child abuse.
    Just reading that made me want to vomit.
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

    "There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

  6. #9076
    Senior Member Array cm81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Me too.
    Sweet Potato Quinoa Chili:

    SWEAT! An onion and several well minced cloves of garlic in olive oil.

    Chop 2 carrots and 2 celery sticks into small chunks. do the same with 1 large sweet potato.

    Add the vegetables and saute for a bit. Generously add approx 1-2 tablespoons of ground tumeric, cumin, curry and about twice that amount of chili seasoning(salt and pepper of course). stir. Increase heat to high. Add 4-6 cups of vegetable broth (I used "not chicken" bullion cubes, but half the recommended amount..no one needs that much sodium!) Bring to rolling boil. Reduce heat, add about a full cup of quinoa (I use red; it's pretty). Simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Add 2 cans of tri beans (I use canned beans vs dry beans, because it has twice the amount of vitamins as the dried beans) Continue cooking.

    Serve with slices of ripe avacado, sour cream and cheese (If you're really feeling greedy, add 1 or 2 fistfuls of ripped up purple kale 5 minutes before it's done.)

    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

    "There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

  7. #9077
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    Sweet Potato Quinoa Chili:

    SWEAT! An onion and several well minced cloves of garlic in olive oil.

    Chop 2 carrots and 2 celery sticks into small chunks. do the same with 1 large sweet potato.

    Add the vegetables and saute for a bit. Generously add approx 1-2 tablespoons of ground tumeric, cumin, curry and about twice that amount of chili seasoning(salt and pepper of course). stir. Increase heat to high. Add 4-6 cups of vegetable broth (I used "not chicken" bullion cubes, but half the recommended amount..no one needs that much sodium!) Bring to rolling boil. Reduce heat, add about a full cup of quinoa (I use red; it's pretty). Simmer for about 15-20 minutes. Add 2 cans of tri beans (I use canned beans vs dry beans, because it has twice the amount of vitamins as the dried beans) Continue cooking.

    Serve with slices of ripe avacado, sour cream and cheese (If you're really feeling greedy, add 1 or 2 fistfuls of ripped up purple kale 5 minutes before it's done.)

    cook for me.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

    Likes cm81 liked this post

  8. #9078
    Senior Member Array cm81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    cook for me.
    I totally would! Bring your ideas and a bottle of wine!
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

    "There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  9. #9079
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    I totally would! Bring your ideas and a bottle of wine!
    I totally would.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

    Likes cm81 liked this post

  10. #9080
    Boaty McBoatface Array SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    You know when you've been anxious 24/7 for 2-3 days straight, and then all of a sudden you aren't anymore? And all you want to do is go to bed? Yeah. That.
    You mean like Remeron?
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?
    By sLiPpY in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
  2. [NF] Introverted Feeling vs. Extraverted Feeling
    By Silence11 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:56 PM
  3. [MBTItm] If you're feeling down...
    By Koocoomoo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
  4. [MBTItm] why do I get the feeling
    By whimsical in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
  5. Feeling like you're alone
    By substitute in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO