User Tag List

Page 9 of 1260 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    A mix of intense calm and quiet intrigue. If that can even happen.
    "Who will win the image streaming competition?" *the plot thikens*

One day and the next Array Rainne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

tranquil

but i just ate a banana, so...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Conflicted. Not in a bad way, though. It means I'm growing. :workout:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Full and warm and sleepy and irritated that I haven't dragged my sorry rear to bed.

Go to bed, you!!! You've got stuff to do tomorrow!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I feel...I FEEL...although I wish this feeling would simply go away. Sometimes its a sickening crunch in the pit of my stomach, other times its a light whisper of effervescent sensation. Then there is the vibrational feeling, hahaha, nothing like a vibrator, although buying one for the ladies is a good feeling. Wait, no it ain't and wait since when...ah crap I meant when I'm seeing a film, you know those surround sound with mega speakers and such. I FEEL the sound and that feeling is disturbing, my butt cheeks react accordingly and I have to sit somewhere where I stop feeling it.

There are more feelings, in reality there are thousands of feelings I could relate to you but shall settle for a few of the more prominent ones, the ones that might seem universally acceptable which is a past tense feeling and not really feeling it now...wait it doesn't read what it sounds...again I'd love to be feeling it right now with that special someone...aromatic fragrance stat! Erh I mean who wants a body massage.

That feeling, THE feeling the human race apparently tries to fill with occupational hazards, bacchanalian parties, occasional body to mass ration, lots of opiates and dozens of over used shoes. You know that FEELING when you wake up in the middle of the night and its pitch dark and all you can see is nothing and you looking out across the room and silence. Yeah that feeling in the pit of your stomach that says, where is everyone. Did the zombie apocalypse happen already or did my dogie just collapse from pain. Nah its loneliness, that left over piece of rice that didn't get eaten...wait eaten...mmmm...get your dirty mind out of that. I mean loneliness, that feeling that makes you a little less courageous than you should be when approaching places. Hehe lets face it, if you walked alone at midnight I don't think you'd wanna walk past that bouncer with a gaping scare or that shifty fellow hiding behind a car. Wait I am getting confused with loneliness and courage...wait...courage is like a herd mentality in a shopping mall on New Years as the doors open to a hoard of undead...erh I mean vitally frenzied people rushing at you as you forgot to take your wallet. Yep I am now mixing this up...anyway that is the feeling of courage. When you walk up to a group wielding fire arms and request what the fuck are they doing at your place. Or you know generally kicking someones butt when their butt is in need of kicking but with some choice ninja moves, if the correct technique is applied. But lets face it alone courage exponentially decreases to loneliness, and that is that feeling of lonely and dark...who knows whats lurking underneath your bed...in those nefarious shadows...um yeah like you want to clutch onto somebody...preferably with a pulse...hay hay now, admit it, even blokes feel stronger like its the full moon in a crowd.

Um yeah then there is that other feeling...you know that feeling when your going out to sea thinking your going to vomit except the sway of the waves are doing this already. As you vomit out this madness you see a glint in the distance and its pulsating...hahah vibrating with pulse...of course...its that hurricane that devastates everything in its wake...that ever ready bunny that is hopping to the beat of a heart...or just batteries...of course love...but that is so untrue...insanity through love...I mean that feeling when you walk along the street and your heart suddenly falls into the pit of your stomach like mount doom...or the time you madly rushing around and...flowers are beautiful...must...get...suddenly all manner of obstacles get in the way...you know its like running the gauntlet and each step of the way is a pitfall full of danger...even Indiana Jones would agree...more dangerous than...oh kittens...wait like Romancing the Stone...or finding the heater on during winter...suddenly the body heat rises...love sickness. You know that feeling when your suddenly burning up inexplicably thinking this is a bonafide fever...hay strangely like waking up after a dream sweating. That ain't right...like dancing in a field of flowers...or climbing a mountain...or diving from a airplane without a parachute and such.

Anyway you know that other feeling, yeah you know what I'm talking about...that feeling you get in your right shoulder blade after you flexed your muscles too much...or that churning you get when you forgot to have breakfast at dinner...wait...accidentally lodging a stapler into your toe...yeah that feeling, the feeling of pain. Strangely it also coincides with that feeling of love too but that is another kind of feeling entirely. Lets just stick with pain. That painful feeling you get when you suddenly said something innocently and your suddenly bleeding out of your nose...or ah your walking along the side of the road and close your eye for just a second and your sporting a bruise...gee that lamp pole, that wasn't there a minute ago...so much pain. Or that feeling you get when you accidentally jam your finger in the crevice of the door as its closing or stubble your toe on irregular floor boards...torture...okay maybe like manually getting the pliers and trying to remove that baby tooth after dipping it in boiling water...nothing like tying a rope and twigging it. Trying to lift more than you can handle then all of a sudden a vein pops and your finger pains like a blue streak. Perhaps all those dreary nights cutting up lettuce you notice your favoruite book is sitting precariously next to the sink and suddenly guttural sounds of pain escape your voice as you realise its about to fall into that sink full of boiling hot water...to only be rewarded with a paper cut as you lift the book to a safer location.

Too many feelings...must eat...chocolate...dark!

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i feel pain.

MBTI
    INKP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I feel strong; a level of self-confidence I don't often possess, hopeful that I'm on the right path to greatness. That when I throw myself at the world, it will be the world that breaks.
    "Quiiri ath metahn i'ashei?"
    Chronically Gephyrophobic

Phantonym

Tired. And I just woke up.

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i feel contented and happy. Maybe a little guilty.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    i feel pain.
    What causes this pain?
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%