User Tag List

Page 864 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 364764814854862863864865866874914964 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

As if I am once more myself in a few ways. As if I have returned from a very long journey within my brain, a journey where I traversed a circular road.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

mixed.

Thrilled with my finished shirt, onto making a different one.
    But then, questioning why I am at the job I have. I just don't feel good about it.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I was sleeping but the heavy thunder made me wake up on the wrong side of bed, and so now I'm lying here in my sadness and underwear thinking about all my misfortunes.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Maybe I need new friends. Out of 350-400 people on fb, not one of them ever like or comment on my Lana del Rey posts, although she just released the first number one pop album in nearly fifty years recorded live with a hand held microphone and a seven piece band, debuted at number one with an extraordinary concept album with little radio play market, none of even my musician friends even acknowledge that with respect as a musician even if she isn't their cup of tea. I can't believe of all my musically inclined friends not one of these dufuses differentiates between Lana del Rey and Katy Perry...because she's a woman? Because she's been so attacked by gossip it over shadows her obvious talent and success? She's on the cover of Rolling Stone for Christ's sake.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Maybe I need new friends. Out of 350-400 people on fb, not one of them ever like or comment on my Lana del Rey posts, although she just released the first number one pop album in nearly fifty years recorded live with a hand held microphone and a seven piece band, debuted at number one with an extraordinary concept album with little radio play market, none of even my musician friends even acknowledge that with respect as a musician even if she isn't their cup of tea. I can't believe of all my musically inclined friends not one of these dufuses differentiates between Lana del Rey and Katy Perry...because she's a woman? Because she's been so attacked by gossip it over shadows her obvious talent and success? She's on the cover of Rolling Stone for Christ's sake.
    Facebook made me depressed, as I felt no one cared about what I hade to say, and honestly, I didn't care about what anyone else had to say either. That's the thing, in order to get attention you also need to give attention. A lot. Force it because that's just how it works, perhaps you need new friends, but I doubt that all of those 350-400 people on your friends list are actual friends. It's hard to find the right people, I know, I still struggle...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Facebook made me depressed, as I felt no one cared about what I hade to say, and honestly, I didn't care about what anyone else had to say either. That's the thing, in order to get attention you also need to give attention. A lot. Force it because that's just how it works, perhaps you need new friends, but I doubt that all of those 350-400 people on your friends list are actual friends. It's hard to find the right people, I know, I still struggle...
    I do have discussion with people there, and I am baffled that out of every one I know, including ACTUAL MUSICIANS, not one person says wow yeah props to her for being so musically authentic and still getting a number one album out of it , she has done something unique in our time, and I bet lots of people haven't even heard the album Ultraviolence I play it for people IRL and several people have been impressed; even my super creative experimental musician friend who loves Tori Amos and Bjork and Cat Power et al didn't say one word. It annoys me partly just because I am such a huge fan but also just because look guys this musician is doing something different, she actually is, oh well whatever. Her only radio hit out of multiple successful albums is Summertime Sadness and she gets overshadowed by the "we hate Lana" hipster club.

But yeah apparently not one of my friends gets me. How can I be so obsessed with music they utterly ignore.

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I do have discussion with people there, and I am baffled that out of every one I know, including ACTUAL MUSICIANS, not one person says wow yeah props to her for being so musically authentic and still getting a number one album out of it , she has done something unique in our time, and I bet lots of people haven't even heard the album Ultraviolence I play it for people IRL and several people have been impressed; even my super creative experimental musician friend who loves Tori Amos and Bjork and Cat Power et al didn't say one word. It annoys me partly just because I am such a huge fan but also just because look guys this musician is doing something different, she actually is, oh well whatever. Her only radio hit out of multiple successful albums is Summertime Sadness and she gets overshadowed by the "we hate Lana" hipster club.

But yeah apparently not one of my friends gets me. How can I be so obsessed with music they utterly ignore.
    Well, her music is pretty good I suppose. There's a difference between being able to make good music and being a good musician. Summertime Sadness is pretty good. But to me, the rest sounds boring. It sort of reminds me of Sigur Rós but worse. Everyone has different tastes. Considering how mainstream she is, you should be able to quite easily find people who like her as much.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, her music is pretty good I suppose. There's a difference between being able to make good music and being a good musician. Summertime Sadness is pretty good. But to me, the rest sounds boring. It sort of reminds me of Sigur Rós but worse. Everyone has different tastes. Considering how mainstream she is, you should be able to quite easily find people who like her as much.
    You don't like Sigur Ros? ...um yeah but anyway that's exactly what I thought. I thought a handful of people would say SOMETHING...I had more people comment on Justin Biebers arrest than multiple posts about Ultraviolence and Lanas cultural significance and videos of unreleased material of hers I like. The only people who want to talk about her are like maybe five or ten people on Personality Cafe, maybe I need to join the Lana boards and advertise for a date to her L.A concert bc it looks like right now I will be going alone.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

You don't like Sigur Ros?
    Yes, I love Sigur Rós.

...um yeah but anyway that's exactly what I thought. I thought a handful of people would say SOMETHING...I had more people comment on Justin Biebers arrest than multiple posts about Ultraviolence and Lanas cultural significance and videos of unreleased material of hers I like. The only people who want to talk about her are like maybe five or ten people on Personality Cafe, maybe I need to join the Lana boards and advertise for a date to her L.A concert bc it looks like right now I will be going alone.
    Well good luck to you, I hope you find some pleasant people. I also see that you're a vegetarian, good on you!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, I love Sigur Rós.

Well good luck to you, I hope you find some pleasant people. I also see that you're a vegetarian, good on you!
    Thank you! I just checked her fb like page and a few of my friends do like her, but apparently not enough to talk about it , so I am apparently being dramatic. It's just that to go to her L.A. shows you almost have to camp out, I have no one in my intimate circle who would go to the shrine center at 6 am to stand in line all day, and that's a hardcore thing to do alone...I just don't think I have ever liked something so much and felt it was so personal but then realized...I have no one to share this intense interest with, I didn't care before, I liked it being my little thing but suddenly it seems very odd to me.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma