User Tag List

Page 838 of 1260 FirstFirst ... 338738788828836837838839840848888938 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,380 of 12597

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Extremely tired.

So hungry, it's only 11:15 AM and I'm already fantasizing about what I'm going to get for lunch.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

I'm strugling to accept the fact that I actually don't accpept myself. I also feel like no one knows who I really am. Alone...meh
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Senior Member Array

Got a lot done but I am going to feel sooooooo fucked up in a few hours.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Productive woke up took a shower and cleaned my room even made my bed. My mom's coming in town I wouldn't have made my bed otherwise. Now I'm sitting outside drinking coffee
    by @magpie

bowel movement
    @highlander
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm not particularly feeling much right now, as I think I've pretty much exhausted myself of all feeling after weeks of brooding about certain issues in the past, yet still, I wonder, why does society make it seem so wrong to react emotionally toward situations and reveal yourself vulnerably before others? Why should sensitivity and emotions be interpreted as indicators of weakness or a feeble mind? Is it better to be honest with how you feel and expose yourself truthfully, and candidly, to the rest, or preferable to subdue these feelings and display a "happy, unaffected" facade to maintain your image and manage by with things?

They do mention that it isn't particularly during the periods of blissful pleasure, but more so the periods of darkness and sorrow that enable us to find our true selves and seize opportunities for self development and growth, similarly to how flowers need the nourishment of the water pouring from the rain in order to blossom healthily on occasion; without either the rain or sunlight at present, the flower would merely wither slowly and decay in due time.

I find this also corresponds to how humans often exhibit themselves to others, to an extent as well;the perfectionists whom attempt to appear nonchalant, optimistic, and almost uncannily cheerful and perky slowly experience a death in soul and spirit with their inability to break free from the outward mask and reveal themselves openly and authentically without fear of rejection or judgment, whereas the melancholy pessimists grow to become their own personal enemies and foes as they victimize themselves deliberately among society and thrive upon finding reasons to further scrutinize against and put themselves down, which truth be told, is inevitably hazardous to both their weakening ego and psychological state.

Just as too much gloominess and pessimism can cause us to become submerged in our past and personal struggles without capacity for foresight into the future, too much "happiness" and "cheerfulness" can serve as a mechanism for denying the truth from even yourself and instead, projecting a false appeal of joyfulness and satisfaction outwardly... maybe if society could somehow achieve an adequate balance between both extremes, it wouldn't seem nearly as tense or perturbed by problems as it usually appears.

So, why do we need to either repress our natural capacity to care and feel, or allow our emotions to define the essence of who and what we are; why deny from ourselves the very thing that defines us as human and is bestowed innately upon our nature? What's so wrong in admitting that your flawed and have your limits, and allowing the tears to pour out ever so often as they wash the pain away?

You never do know what beauty can come from the breakdown, or what new things can grow and evolve from the seeds of the past.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

So bored.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

restless

I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

Genuinely peaceful, which has been rare for me.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse