User Tag List

Page 820 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822830870920 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 12609

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

  1. #8191
    Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Yes. The problem was distance, it was all naive really. I'm sure she'd be disappointed by the real life me as well, the difference between real life me and internet me is huge. In real life, I'm nothing like what I'd like to be. My internet persona is just silly escapism and sorry, little dreams.

    I'm also sure I would be too shy to even meet her in real life. I am the shyest person I've ever heard of. I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on travelling either. My family is disgustingly poor as it is. So that's the end of that.
    Is that how you turned her down? I was going to suggest that you tell her you're in a secret romantic relationship with your mom, but what you did works better.

  2. #8192
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    Is that how you turned her down? I was going to suggest that you tell her you're in a secret romantic relationship with your mom, but what you did works better.
    Yes, I just told her the truth. That's a terrible suggestion by the way. Lol. Would be interesting to see reactions though.

  3. #8193
    Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Yes, I just told her the truth. That's a terrible suggestion by the way. Lol. Would be interesting to see reactions though.
    You might use it one day, maybe at a bar, "No. I have to get home. I'm in a secret romantic relationship with my mom."

    Here's another one - tell her something trivial about yourself followed by "HOW CAN YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?!?!" Sounds INFPish. You may one day use it. I hope so anyway. I'd enjoy hearing about it.

  4. #8194
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    You might use it one day, maybe at a bar, "No. I have to get home. I'm in a secret romantic relationship with my mom."

    Here's another one - tell her something trivial about yourself followed by "HOW CAN YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?!?!" Sounds INFPish. You may one day use it. I hope so anyway. I'd enjoy hearing about it.
    I would never ever go to a bar, but yes... if the opportunity arrives, I'll use it. And believe me, you would hear about it.

  5. #8195
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Tired. I need another weekend.

  6. #8196
    Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,354

    Default

    Tired - but my first exam is early tomorrow morning, and this is the only time I have left to study.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  7. #8197
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Stressed; two weeks until finals and I've been putting everything off for the last few weeks(why past me, WHY?!). It's going to be hell.

  8. #8198
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Will not have hell to pay!

  9. #8199
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Stressed; two weeks until finals and I've been putting everything off for the last few weeks(why past me, WHY?!). It's going to be hell.
    I am in exactly same situation. We should get a time machine to beat our past selves to get their asses into learning before it's too late.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  10. #8200
    LadyLazarus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I am in exactly same situation. We should get a time machine to beat our past selves to get their asses into learning before it's too late.
    I'm in, I'll hold them down and you kick them in the heads, where they store their learnings.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?
    By sLiPpY in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
  2. [NF] Introverted Feeling vs. Extraverted Feeling
    By Silence11 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:56 PM
  3. [MBTItm] If you're feeling down...
    By Koocoomoo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
  4. [MBTItm] why do I get the feeling
    By whimsical in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
  5. Feeling like you're alone
    By substitute in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO