User Tag List

Page 820 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 320720770810818819820821822830870920 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,200 of 12609

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Yes. The problem was distance, it was all naive really. I'm sure she'd be disappointed by the real life me as well, the difference between real life me and internet me is huge. In real life, I'm nothing like what I'd like to be. My internet persona is just silly escapism and sorry, little dreams.

I'm also sure I would be too shy to even meet her in real life. I am the shyest person I've ever heard of. I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on travelling either. My family is disgustingly poor as it is. So that's the end of that.
    Is that how you turned her down? I was going to suggest that you tell her you're in a secret romantic relationship with your mom, but what you did works better.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    Is that how you turned her down? I was going to suggest that you tell her you're in a secret romantic relationship with your mom, but what you did works better.
    Yes, I just told her the truth. That's a terrible suggestion by the way. Lol. Would be interesting to see reactions though.

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Yes, I just told her the truth. That's a terrible suggestion by the way. Lol. Would be interesting to see reactions though.
    You might use it one day, maybe at a bar, "No. I have to get home. I'm in a secret romantic relationship with my mom."

Here's another one - tell her something trivial about yourself followed by "HOW CAN YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?!?!" Sounds INFPish. You may one day use it. I hope so anyway. I'd enjoy hearing about it.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    You might use it one day, maybe at a bar, "No. I have to get home. I'm in a secret romantic relationship with my mom."

Here's another one - tell her something trivial about yourself followed by "HOW CAN YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?!?!" Sounds INFPish. You may one day use it. I hope so anyway. I'd enjoy hearing about it.
    I would never ever go to a bar, but yes... if the opportunity arrives, I'll use it. And believe me, you would hear about it.

NPcomplete

Tired. I need another weekend.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Tired - but my first exam is early tomorrow morning, and this is the only time I have left to study.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

LadyLazarus

Stressed; two weeks until finals and I've been putting everything off for the last few weeks(why past me, WHY?!). It's going to be hell.

A window to the soul

Will not have hell to pay!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Stressed; two weeks until finals and I've been putting everything off for the last few weeks(why past me, WHY?!). It's going to be hell.
    I am in exactly same situation. We should get a time machine to beat our past selves to get their asses into learning before it's too late.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I am in exactly same situation. We should get a time machine to beat our past selves to get their asses into learning before it's too late.
    I'm in, I'll hold them down and you kick them in the heads, where they store their learnings.