User Tag List

Page 815 of 1259 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 12589

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Fighting off the darkness with the last tool I have left; existential absurdity.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?

OMG I'm feeling soooo much better.

Had a real night's sleep, 10 hrs straight, no weird dreams, fever gone. I still look/sound like hell but I've turned the corner and everything is looking sooooo much brighter.

Thanks @EJCC and @SD45T and everyone for the love
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    OMG I'm feeling soooo much better.

Had a real night's sleep, 10 hrs straight, no weird dreams, fever gone. I still look/sound like hell but I've turned the corner and everything is looking sooooo much brighter.

Thanks @EJCC and @SD45T and everyone for the love
    Yay! Glad to hear you're feeling better now.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Couldn't feel safer.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Default J-gasm: noun, \ˈjā-ˌga-zəm \ - getting shit DONE.

Oddly great. Waiting for something to creep up and mess up, though.

- Just had my annual dental cleaning/X-ray. No cavities, all good.

- Just saw my primary doctor yesterday to discuss my migraines - she increased the amt of Imitrex I get monthly, since that helps as long as I have it, take it in time. Also was given an Rx of meclizine for the vertigo/nausea I get from migraines. I could buy OTC, but it costs more, so the Rx is a big help ($1 vs $7-$10). She also refilled a bunch of Rx's I needed since I've been gone (ran out near the beginning of April). We discussed my upcoming reconstructive surgery/she took blood for pre-op. She confided that she may see the same surgeon for a recent skin cancer removal on her forehead. She asked me for scar-care tips to help flatten her scar (surgeon had told me to liberally massage Aquaphor into it nightly/wear zinc-based sunscreen; my primary doc's surgeon hadn't told her any of that, I guess). Sort of flattering to have someone else asking me for skin care tips. Guess that means I'm doing well with it after that whole nightmare.

There was a hiccup yesterday in filling my Retin-A cream Rx for acne (insurance decided people over 25 don't get acne, apparently ) - but my doctor fixed it right away; she's friggin' awesome. I'll miss having such good care once I'm a permanent resident on the other coast, but, ey, maybe I'll get lucky & find another great one.

- Just checked on my insurance site- my surgery authorization is officially in the system & PENDING (I'd been worried some idiot would mess it up again & waste my time in this step). So once that's approved I'll be able to get down to business.

-Scheduled my annual eye & gyn exams for May, so I'm all caught up (if the latter's TMI, cry about it).

-Bought myself a ton of food for the rest of my time here. Also got Mother's cat some joint supplements for his bad hips. And he's eating them!

-Am FINALLY going off my antibiotics. I'm on a super low dose, only 10 days left. No side effects anymore since it's so low.

-I just finished helping someone w/a really cool writing project. Super rewarding to be able to put my writing chops to good use, especially when it benefits a loved one.

..things feel like they're going almost too smoothly, for once. Just waiting for something to jinx me.

I'll enjoy the good fortune til then.
    Last edited by Lexicon; 05-03-2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: meds added!
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Nauseated...
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Tired of so much gender stuff. I like being female... I like dressing pretty and wearing makeup and being a little coy... I like that my boy has scruff on his face and is protective and assertive. And I like seeing women who break gender norms... I have a distant female cousin with a masculine name, dresses masculine, and she's a mechanic... and I like when guys break norms too. It seems like it's actually pretty easy in real life. Just respect everyone, be kind to everyone, and assume that everyone has equal ability until proven otherwise. Stand up for the underdog in unfair situations and fight for yourself when people are treating you unfairly. Go after what you want and lean on the people who love you to help you when things get hard.

And then I read the conversations on gender stuff here... and it makes my head spin. Matrix this, social game that, persecution of white males... yeesh. It's all so strange and disconnected from the reality I live in where people are individuals and individuals of all kinds struggle and everyone should try to help one another for best results.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon
    She asked me for scar-care tips to help flatten her scar (surgeon had told me to liberally massage Aquaphor into it nightly
    Aquaphor is amazing stuff. I get cracks in the sides of my lips called "angular cheilitis" sometimes from anemia, which are very painful and very hard to heal, but two days of Aquaphor and they're gone.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Aquaphor is amazing stuff. I get cracks in the sides of my lips called "angular cheilitis" sometimes from anemia, which are very painful and very hard to heal, but two days of Aquaphor and they're gone.
    Yeah I get that sometimes from a medicine that dehydrates me. I put it on/around my lips at bedtime and wake up to relief.

And I agree, the gender role crap is tiring. Why can't people just fucking.. be.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Yeah I get that sometimes from a medicine that dehydrates me. I put it on/around my lips at bedtime and wake up to relief.

And I agree, the gender role crap is tiring. Why can't people just fucking.. be.
    Exactly.

LadyLazarus

Headache, sleep deprived, tried to post video as image.