Page 76 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778861261765761076 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Sorry I emo'ed up the thread.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

MBTI
    INFP

{{{FP}}}

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I feel confused and kind of lost in finding out my true MBTI type. It goes with being on the quest for absolute truth, which I am skeptical that it can be found. I feel like some weird mutant variety of INFJ that has a tertiary function of Te, rather than Ti. It seems as if my judging functions are running a race, seeing who makes it to the finish line. Te wants to win because it knows how to efficiently do things without letting emotions get in the way. Fe wants to win because it wants to fight for a cause, let itself bust through the finish line victoriously, but Te keeps blasting right past it. It's a neck to neck race, the score is tied. Who wins in the end? Ni comes in to whisper into Te's and Fe's ears that perhaps both of you will emerge as victors of the race. NiTe is the science nerd whose eyes sparkle when scientific discoveries are made, NiFe is the artist, romantic, trusted friend people depend on. Then, Te and Fe finally hold hands, running the race together, for Ni needs both of them as an outlet. Both of them are strong together, supporting each other till the end. Is the race over? It never is, because that race is life.

Perhaps I am an INxJ.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Exhausted, stressed. I'm feeling a bit hopeless at the moment, like it's all a bit much...i'll be ok in the morning.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INFP

Moderately content.

One day and the next Array Rainne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

you know that feeling when you conserve all your energy for something then you let it burst out, consume you and go into a frenzied overdrive

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    How I feel right at this moment.
    I feel like my heart is missing, and there is a great big aching cavern where it used to be. I want it back. I want him back. I don't know if I can stand being left out in the cold. I feel numb and in shock. I feel like I want to take back every thing but I can't. I feel dreadful that I hurt him so much. I only wanted to be understood. I demanded too much, and now I don't have any thing. Is it so bad that I wanted to be loved, was it so bad I tried to tell him the best way of doing that. He pushed me away, and now I'm wondering lost again. Looking for a friendly face, but I hurt so much. I just want to lie down, and make the world go away, the pain go away.
    I loved him because he was so strong, and he was beautiful to me. He seemed like a safe harbour, some I could trust, but I broke his trust, and now he feels betrayed. I did all the things I promised I never would. I tried to push him away when he needed me most all because I was feeling hurt and wanted to lick my wounds for a while. He never understood, he thought I was trying to hurt him. I wasn't. I never would deliberately. He never understood that.
    A part of me wants to die, I guess a part of me has died. I was so happy, and I destroyed it all because I couldn't trust him enough.
    ughh... can relate to some of those feelings. sorry babe.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

---worse summer ever---dealing with the mess i made last summer---

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    How I feel right at this moment.
    I feel like my heart is missing, and there is a great big aching cavern where it used to be. I want it back. I want him back. I don't know if I can stand being left out in the cold. I feel numb and in shock. I feel like I want to take back every thing but I can't. I feel dreadful that I hurt him so much. I only wanted to be understood. I demanded too much, and now I don't have any thing. Is it so bad that I wanted to be loved, was it so bad I tried to tell him the best way of doing that. He pushed me away, and now I'm wondering lost again. Looking for a friendly face, but I hurt so much. I just want to lie down, and make the world go away, the pain go away.
    I loved him because he was so strong, and he was beautiful to me. He seemed like a safe harbour, some I could trust, but I broke his trust, and now he feels betrayed. I did all the things I promised I never would. I tried to push him away when he needed me most all because I was feeling hurt and wanted to lick my wounds for a while. He never understood, he thought I was trying to hurt him. I wasn't. I never would deliberately. He never understood that.
    A part of me wants to die, I guess a part of me has died. I was so happy, and I destroyed it all because I couldn't trust him enough.
    Hugs my dear. Emo anytime, that is the point of the feeling thread.

I feel stupid-like all of my ideas are of little value. I think endlessly and see all these connections. They are so obvious, so easy, so blatant. But honestly, people just think I am crazy. What is the point. Why fucking bother. I am left sad as I see the potentials in the patterns-they predict solutions to real problems. They could help people. But nobody thinks they are of value. I wish I had a way to dissolve into nothing and care for people from afar.

Today seems to be a crap emo day. Idea fail. Emo Fail.