User Tag List

Page 733 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 2336336837237317327337347357437838331233 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,330 of 12602

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

I think that about covers it.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

surprised. My boss gave me another project, despite the recent fiasco with my current project

and...he talked to me about stuff going on in the office, during our cab ride. He's an INTP, usually immersed in his own goings on.

I know I shouldn't take the talking too personally. He just happened to be chatty, I think. But it was nice.

Anew Leaf

a bit better. my grandpa ending up passing away early this morning between midnight and 1 am. After hearing about how he was looking yesterday, I am glad I wasn't able to go there. I will instead remember him as I saw him last week for Thanksgiving.

i feel like most of my crying has been for other people's sadness than anything that has sprung from within me. my grandmother has memory issues and so all day today she had to be reminded why my grandpa wasn't by her, and then she would sob because for her it was the first time all over again. Fortunately her twin sister is still living and we are going to move her next week to live in the same building as her.

my dad (intp 5) and his dad (entj 8) never got along very well. my dad has had a mix of emotions between anger at what his father said or did to him decades ago and sadness at losing his father. a strange combination of finally being freed from a kind of domination and at the same not freed since my dad hasn't let go of his end of the string yet.

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    a bit better. my grandpa ending up passing away early this morning between midnight and 1 am. After hearing about how he was looking yesterday, I am glad I wasn't able to go there. I will instead remember him as I saw him last week for Thanksgiving.

i feel like most of my crying has been for other people's sadness than anything that has sprung from within me. my grandmother has memory issues and so all day today she had to be reminded why my grandpa wasn't by her, and then she would sob because for her it was the first time all over again. Fortunately her twin sister is still living and we are going to move her next week to live in the same building as her.

my dad (intp 5) and his dad (entj 8) never got along very well. my dad has had a mix of emotions between anger at what his father said or did to him decades ago and sadness at losing his father. a strange combination of finally being freed from a kind of domination and at the same not freed since my dad hasn't let go of his end of the string yet.
    Damn.

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

High temperatures, high humidity, and hay fever medication. I feel as though my head is stuck inside a giant marshmallow; being a marshmallow head is not a lot of fun.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?

Senior Member Array

Nostalgia.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

mixed
    tough day ytd, had a minor melt down.

learning stuff all the time!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

A little panicky, I wasn't made for this. Or maybe... I was made just for this, and shouldn't think too hard. Maybe I wasn't made to think.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Kind of lost, spacey, nervous, alone, disinterested, lazy, unsure about anything relating to my identity or me as an individual. Wondering whether or not I'm actually a type 9 in denial.

I miss anger. I miss the excitement and adrenaline of wanting destruction and chaos and challenging myself to no ends.

First day in a long while where I'm completely alone with no real plans or aspirations for the day. Days like these used to be a relief. Days like this used to energize me. Now they're just depressing. In fact, not even depressing.

Just, "meh."

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by James W View Post
    Kind of lost, spacey, nervous, alone, disinterested, lazy, unsure about anything relating to my identity or me as an individual. Wondering whether or not I'm actually a type 9 in denial.

I miss anger. I miss the excitement and adrenaline of wanting destruction and chaos and challenging myself to no ends.

First day in a long while where I'm completely alone with no real plans or aspirations for the day. Days like these used to be a relief. Days like this used to energize me. Now they're just depressing. In fact, not even depressing.

Just, "meh."
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.