User Tag List

Page 730 of 1262 FirstFirst ... 2306306807207287297307317327407808301230 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 12612

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Annoyed. Some people don't realize that negativity engenders negativity, regardless of whether you don't really "mean" it.

Sucks to have work to do over the holiday
    I'm doing work today too.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I do realize it. I just don't think every situation calls for positive emotions/reactions. Sometimes a person has to get angry to defend themselves. It's moot though to debate it with you as it's not like you-know-who is a robot who just blindly follows instructions. He'll do what he feels is right and he'll eventually be fine. I honestly didn't mean to annoy, just trying to help my way like you were. Friends?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@digesthisickness - Curiously, you were not really the only one I was referring to. My little brother and his friend were hard on me this morning and then told me I shouldn't be bothered by it because they didn't mean it. So I'm sorry if some of that carried over in my response to the other thread. I actually do agree with you and can be exaggerating/flippant myself at times - though I am told by my boyfriend and family I am usually too serious, lol - but with people like abuse victims I try to be more forgiving because their behavior is so clearly carryover from something they weren't responsible for, and they don't deserve more punishment for something that was already inflicted upon them, if that makes sense. I agree with you that he will choose what he feels right and things will be fine. Thank you for following it up with me.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    @digesthisickness - Curiously, you were not really the only one I was referring to. My little brother and his friend were hard on me this morning and then told me I shouldn't be bothered by it because they didn't mean it. So I'm sorry if some of that carried over in my response to the other thread. I actually do agree with you and can be exaggerating/flippant myself at times - though I am told by my boyfriend and family I am usually too serious, lol - but with people like abuse victims I try to be more forgiving because their behavior is so clearly carryover from something they weren't responsible for, and they don't deserve more punishment for something that was already inflicted upon them, if that makes sense. I agree with you that he will choose what he feels right and things will be fine. Thank you for following it up with me.
    Sorry you've had a bad day. :/ I'm glad we talked though. Hope it gets better.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Sorry you've had a bad day. :/ I'm glad we talked though. Hope it gets better.
    Thanks Sorry if it seemed like I was down on your way of trying to help, that wasn't my intention.

Self dread.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I am feeling worse and worse the more I stay on here. But it's like I try more and more to fix it on here. Why? I need to go be in real life.

MBTI
    INTJ

Boredom as always

Like some self-projecting overly sensitive delusional idiot just called me a nancy boy and that I'm just going to ignore it to not devolve a discussion. Repressing anger is not the way, there has to be a way to let it go. Why did I let this fool bother me?

Oh wait, it's more my annoyance with people who project shit and that respond to accusations that weren't made and that are no longer living in this reality. Normally they are FP women who just flip out and start making accusations. Never expected such a thing from a "grown" man.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

^ Don't cry for me Argentina.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so