User Tag List

Page 654 of 1258 FirstFirst ... 1545546046446526536546556566647047541154 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 12576

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Magical.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I feel like, for as ENFP as I am, I can be very NTJ with some things too. I don't know why. 6ishness maybe. Personal quirk. It's... difficult.

Senior Member Array Scott N Denver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

pumped, snow day!!!

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I feel like, for as ENFP as I am, I can be very NTJ with some things too. I don't know why. 6ishness maybe. Personal quirk. It's... difficult.
    How's it difficult? I tend to revel in my SFP mode.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    pumped, snow day!!!
    YOU ARE SO LUCKY! Enjoy it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    How's it difficult? I tend to revel in my SFP mode.
    Lol Well I guess imagine being NTJ but without Te primary or even auxiliary to protect yourself. So you can use Te to make decisions, but you aren't very good at using it to guard your emotions. I end up being harsh, which is good/practical/smart in the long run, but I hurt in my Fi because I know I've been harsh. Or I get too harsh and then realize it, but am not sure how to fix it because I'm still frustrated by the lack of clarity or efficiency. Growing Te pains in combination with e6ness, I guess. My Ne likes to try to be Ni but isn't always particularly good at it.

MBTI
    fool

tranquil. good.

i was so pissed off for a day or two and i ranted to a few people and i feel so much better now.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Lol Well I guess imagine being NTJ but without Te primary or even auxiliary to protect yourself. So you can use Te to make decisions, but you aren't very good at using it to guard your emotions. I end up being harsh, which is good/practical/smart in the long run, but I hurt in my Fi because I know I've been harsh. Or I get too harsh and then realize it, but am not sure how to fix it because I'm still frustrated by the lack of clarity or efficiency. Growing Te pains in combination with e6ness, I guess. My Ne likes to try to be Ni but isn't always particularly good at it.

It's a rough day when an NTJ begins to fully understand the emotional consequences of their interactions with people, so I understand where you're coming from. If I might offer advice regarding Te, I think that what prevents it from being so brutal is to think of it as something of a process, and a creative one at that. There's an element of the imposition of will, but really it can be a lot more nurturing than that. This is the idea that I have, this is what it will need to sustain itself in the world, and these are the things I need to do to provide for those needs. Looking at Te is a cultivating process rather than an adversarial one opens up your interaction style surrounding it. What does the other person have to offer that's going to further your end? Are they actually necessary to accomplishing the goal?

The bigger point of pointing out that Te is a creative process is to emphasize that you can afford to be patient with yourself as you navigate it. If you plan adequately and continue pressing forward everything will get taken care of. Meanwhile, if there was ever a type with a gift for smoothing ruffled feathers, it's an ENFP. You'll be fine, lady.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post

It's a rough day when an NTJ begins to fully understand the emotional consequences of their interactions with people, so I understand where you're coming from. If I might offer advice regarding Te, I think that what prevents it from being so brutal is to think of it as something of a process, and a creative one at that. There's an element of the imposition of will, but really it can be a lot more nurturing than that. This is the idea that I have, this is what it will need to sustain itself in the world, and these are the things I need to do to provide for those needs. Looking at Te is a cultivating process rather than an adversarial one opens up your interaction style surrounding it. What does the other person have to offer that's going to further your end? Are they actually necessary to accomplishing the goal?

The bigger point of pointing out that Te is a creative process is to emphasize that you can afford to be patient with yourself as you navigate it. If you plan adequately and continue pressing forward everything will get taken care of. Meanwhile, if there was ever a type with a gift for smoothing ruffled feathers, it's an ENFP. You'll be fine, lady.
    I love that way of looking at it! Thank you

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

Sleepy, and i know I'm about to have an annoying two hours doing this lesson. Urgh.

reflux. megatired. restless.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.