User Tag List

Page 648 of 1259 FirstFirst ... 1485485986386466476486496506586987481148 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 12590

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IllusoryReverie View Post
    I haven't been present on this particular site long enough to know that about you personally. From what I've seen of your posts you don't seem to, at least.

Thank heavens for the sarcasm. I wasn't pretending that I have it all together. No one does but I don't see anything wrong with expressing frustrations that we all tend to have with people from time to time.
    I believe the meaning of my communication is its response. So I depend upon you to know what I mean.

And secondly, please, I am never sarcastic, it is the lowest form of wit and I aim for the highest.

And do feel free to express your feelings within the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I'm really tired and raw and a bit confused.

Edit: Re the image discussion, I think @IllusoryReverie makes an interesting point, and there is a tendency online for people to present an image that does not convey their true selves entirely. Image construction that dominates social interaction can be frustrating and it isn't about rejecting "3's" (which is an interesting irony because to label oneself as a number is an example of one-dimensional image creation). Images are constructed to control the responses of others. This is true online or in the professional realm. People find ways to make the responses of others more consistent, and in this way they are able to control people. Some want all positive responses and so pretend to be kinder and sweeter than they actually are. Some are deliberately antagonistic so that people will react in a one-dimensional manner. Some are withdrawn so they will be left alone, others are intrusive to insure some form of attention and reaction.

Image creation tends to call upon falseness for the sake of control. It is a form of social manipulation. While it is true that we all have to find some comprehensible way to present ourselves, there are ways to do this which seek authenticity and ways which seek manipulation. On a pragmatic level that manipulation can be necessary in a commercialized society in order to establish oneself and survive economically, but all in all I find it irritating and disappointing as well when it is false, manipulative, and controlling.
    I am every now and then impressed by what you write.

And I react against manipulation and control, but I find I am attracted to women who are unresponsive, controlling and moneyed, just like my mother.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I find I am attracted to women who are unresponsive, controlling and moneyed, just like my mother.
    I also find that FPs are often attracted to TJs, archetypally.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

How am I feeling?

Well, random type c thread, thanks for asking.

I'm feeling pretty shitty actually, I'm angry and stressed and I have no way to channel these thing productively. It's days like these that I miss having an addiction.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Sniffles

Tired.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I believe the meaning of my communication is its response. So I depend upon you to know what I mean.
    Well, it would be nice to be able to understand everyone's communication methods with 100% accuracy all of the time, but I guess for the majority of us who don't happen to be telepathic, it just doesn't happen.

And secondly, please, I am never sarcastic, it is the lowest form of wit and I aim for the highest.

And do feel free to express your feelings within the rules.
    Thanks. I really needed your consent. Also, I'm glad to know that you're never sarcastic. I'm sure it makes life so much easier being able to sit up on a pedestal and mock people casually venting their natural frustration.
    “The first progressive step by a mind overwhelmed by the strangeness of things is to realize that this feeling of strangeness is shared with all men and that human reality, in its entirety, suffers from the distance which separates it from the rest of the universe." -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by IllusoryReverie View Post
    Well, it would be nice to be able to understand everyone's communication methods with 100% accuracy all of the time, but I guess for the majority of us who don't happen to be telepathic, it just doesn't happen.

Thanks. I really needed your consent. Also, I'm glad to know that you're never sarcastic. I'm sure it makes life so much easier being able to sit up on a pedestal and mock people casually venting their natural frustration.
    You know, talking to you is like starting a car already in gear.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Elation. Frustration. Impatience. Low self esteem from current net loss income. slight depressed state due to minimal social life atm. Im also pissed off because until recently I thought broilers were just "metal tray drawers" located in the bottom of the stove. So I openned it and grabbed a tray and burned the shit out of my fingers.

Im feeling lazy as shit and not applying to as many jobs as I should be right now.

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Calm, slightly bored on the surface.

Anxious underneath. A bit lost and worried. I also feel a void.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Nervous today for some reason Idk why
    “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
    ― Anne Frank
    "How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on... when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back?" - Lord of the Rings
    "I'll keep you locked in my head until we meet again " Pink - Who Knew