User Tag List

Page 622 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 1225225726126206216226236246326727221122 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

I'm honestly very happy for my soon to be ex husband that he has found a friend with great potential. I actually really like her & think she could be a great fit for him. I can see how they connect & it's pretty cool.

But a little sad, too. I want that for myself, too. I want my own kindred spirit.

A lot sad now. Drained and fully aware of how alone I am. I have my kids, but I can't force them into a "companion" role. Somehow I need to be strong enough to do right by them...but mommy needs someone to do right by her. I'm totally grumpy at this need for someone. I hate needing something...much less needing someone. Annoying.

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by metalmommy View Post
    A lot sad now. Drained and fully aware of how alone I am. I have my kids, but I can't force them into a "companion" role. Somehow I need to be strong enough to do right by them...but mommy needs someone to do right by her. I'm totally grumpy at this need for someone. I hate needing something...much less needing someone. Annoying.
    I feel you. I use the term "companion" as well. I've always needed a companion so bad, and I know how it feels to be without one.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm bored of coughing
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

I'm feeling pretty good, finished my dinner and letting it digest, pretty satiated? Is that the right word? Also a little physical ache, I lifted lots at the gym yesterday, havent gone today yet, if I go today, havent decided.

Like Cinderella
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

NPcomplete

Content.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

Mixed.

I've door slammed an old friend of mine...because I just can't deal with her drinking. I never explained it to her.
    Part of me feels I should explain it, but I just don't want to go there. She left a sad message on facebook today.

I'm generally a nice person, so doing anything even remotely cruel or not nice is really not easy. But then, it still remains, I don't want to talk to her.

Riva

I feel conflicted.

I removed a person from my fb list because he keeps on sending me Farmville requests. Fucking annoying.

What is conflicting me is because I'm unsure whether I removed him from the list because I don't like farmville or because I don't like him.

I guess this incident will make me think about this for another month.

Probably not.

I noticed that I keep on misspelling because. Fuck I just did it again. Thanks to the spell check it never shows.

I'm feeling a little bit melancholic, I think its the weather, winter is here and in force.

Today was the first day I went for a walk and the trees were totally shedding all their leaves in the wind and everything seemed kind of grey and overcast.

Its time to stay indoors and read I guess, although I had wanted to start hitting the gym far more when its dark about dinner time and not that bright in the mornings when I have to get up I dont feel motivated for it, which is a bad thing because I have to lose weight and I also feel that I have to have a physical effort component to my day which I'm missing.

I say melancholic because its not an entirely bad feeling, its a sort of sad but not something you would be without either, reading some good books, listening to some good tunes, watching some cool Futurama and in regular touch with friends, so life isnt all bad by any means.