User Tag List

Page 621 of 1260 FirstFirst ... 1215215716116196206216226236316717211121 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 12593

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Under the circumstances? Not too bad. Just sleepy and wondering what the future holds.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Tired yet to lazy to go to sleep...

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Tired yet to lazy to go to sleep...
    gotta brush your teeth, wash your face, set your alarm clock...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    **Disclaimer** - eyesore of a post

So tired so very very tired of everything. Tired of the booolsh!t. Been interviewing so painful the process. Feels like selling out....compromising the soul. It's a big fat image game is what it all is. They know what I have to offer, what I want, what they want, but you gotta play da game herpity derpity. Middle finger to this image oriented society. After all the fakery...nothing. While that douchebag fratboy gets everyone to pander over him. I just want to shake these people and ask "WHY YOU NO LIKE?!!" Am I incompetent? Am I too ugly? Is it my teeth? My clothes? My skin color? My personality too cold? Not personable enough you f***ers. And the radio sucks too. I wish I had money for some sort of music player for the car. I can't even recall the artist, they all sound so gloriously generic it hurts so much. At the very least have some variety like you keep saying you have you liars. Oh no I'm being pretentious. I don't care. Television sucks, it's suppose to be a box that distracts people from pain, but it's not doing it's job either. My social life sucks. My love life sucks. I've tried and tried and whenever there is some sort of progress it all crumbles, the sand seeps through my fingers and I am left with the why. Why? Why? Why? I ask you why? The human condition asks why. God replies "because f***k you thats why". I wish the answer was that profoundly simple. Ahhh ventilations.....fresh air...
    Ur Fi is being triggered hard via interviews. A lotta things aren't quite right with the world. Eventually you get used to it, or upset enough to turn your rage either outward constructively, outward destructively, inward destructively, or perhaps you reconstruct your beliefs to cope. You're obviously going the inward destructively route at the moment.

FYI you're fucking yourself over with your self-talk, or internal dialogue. If you're gonna ask yourself a question with an embedded negative presupposition "Why do I suck?" then you automatically accept that you suck. And even if you do suck, asking yourself that question isn't going to make you suck any less. Try some "How can I...?" and "what can I do about...?" questions. You'll end up happier. I promise. It's the Bilateral Entry Guarantee.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I've taken some time off from work. I've been feeling so tired the last few days, all I want to do is draw the curtains and sleep; I guess from the myriad of emotions that blindsided me all at once.

It was a shot at self-help, but I started taking vitamin C and Omega-3 yesterday and wow, I feel so good today; an answer to prayer. My energy is back, but I still don't want to go out or talk to anyone yet. At least I'm on the upswing.
    IMO it's more the time off work than your nutritional supplements

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

happy...now that I have a drink in hand.

thank goodness this stressful day is done!

Quote Originally Posted by Bilateral Entry View Post
    Ur Fi is being triggered hard via interviews. A lotta things aren't quite right with the world. Eventually you get used to it, or upset enough to turn your rage either outward constructively, outward destructively, inward destructively, or perhaps you reconstruct your beliefs to cope. You're obviously going the inward destructively route at the moment.

FYI you're fucking yourself over with your self-talk, or internal dialogue. If you're gonna ask yourself a question with an embedded negative presupposition "Why do I suck?" then you automatically accept that you suck. And even if you do suck, asking yourself that question isn't going to make you suck any less. Try some "How can I...?" and "what can I do about...?" questions. You'll end up happier. I promise. It's the Bilateral Entry Guarantee.
    It's not like I haven't considered what you've suggested. From a Jungian approach, it's a typical function loop, and naturally, the solution is to develop, or rather, engage more with the auxiliary function. In my case, I need to engage Ne and Te more, which is basically what you are suggesting ---> "How can I...?" (Ne) "What can I do about...?" (Te). Theoretically I understand, but it's the application and principle of it all that I struggle with.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    It's not like I haven't considered what you've suggested. From a Jungian approach, it's a typical function loop, and naturally, the solution is to develop, or rather, engage more with the auxiliary function. In my case, I need to engage Ne and Te more, which is basically what you are suggesting ---> "How can I...?" (Ne) "What can I do about...?" (Te). Theoretically I understand, but it's the application and principle of it all that I struggle with.
    Very interesting. I never thought of it in such Jungian terms. Ne and Te eh... nice...

Annoyed that I cease to exist the day after. Working on making myself busy so it doesn't annoy me. That's the price I pay for being what I am. I'm of much lesser import when the need isn't there. But my other option is solitude and that sucks more. Even I need a friend.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    ENFp Fi

It's 2 in the morning. Sleepy but there are things I want to do first. Hopefully they won't wake me up.
    Neutral good Fi-ENFp 4w3 so/sx 40s male. Travels the land seeking a good sig line.