User Tag List

Page 620 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 1205205706106186196206216226306707201120 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Hungry. Cold. Ponderous. Wishful. Underlyingly confident.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Adult goats don't drink goat's milk, so by the same logic goat's milk is just as bad for you.

The only adult mammals that do drink milk are humans.
    Adult humans have only recently been able to digest milk at all. Recent as in post-cave people.

Me, I am sleepy and in need of getting out of this rut!

Senior Member Array

This is true. To this day most people are lactose intolerant in adulthood and are incapable of properly digesting milk.

Happy
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

**Disclaimer** - eyesore of a post

So tired so very very tired of everything. Tired of the booolsh!t. Been interviewing so painful the process. Feels like selling out....compromising the soul. It's a big fat image game is what it all is. They know what I have to offer, what I want, what they want, but you gotta play da game herpity derpity. Middle finger to this image oriented society. After all the fakery...nothing. While that douchebag fratboy gets everyone to pander over him. I just want to shake these people and ask "WHY YOU NO LIKE?!!" Am I incompetent? Am I too ugly? Is it my teeth? My clothes? My skin color? My personality too cold? Not personable enough you f***ers. And the radio sucks too. I wish I had money for some sort of music player for the car. I can't even recall the artist, they all sound so gloriously generic it hurts so much. At the very least have some variety like you keep saying you have you liars. Oh no I'm being pretentious. I don't care. Television sucks, it's suppose to be a box that distracts people from pain, but it's not doing it's job either. My social life sucks. My love life sucks. I've tried and tried and whenever there is some sort of progress it all crumbles, the sand seeps through my fingers and I am left with the why. Why? Why? Why? I ask you why? The human condition asks why. God replies "because f***k you thats why". I wish the answer was that profoundly simple. Ahhh ventilations.....fresh air...

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I recently discovered a Christian Cosmologist named Emanuel Swedenborg and a Hermetic Cosmologist named Giordano Bruno who together seem to have in their time unraveled many of the secret mechanisms moving all of creation into causation so it followed that I now feel a wondrous new sense of discovery dawning in the study of their days.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Validated in my belief that, although flawed, I am a good person.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Validated in my belief that, although flawed, I am a good person.
    lol dude listen... I figured out that it's pretty much universal that people will do what's pleasing to them. Seriously, the nicest people I have ever met (including myself, obviously), sure they try very hard to be kind and caring to others, but there's only so far that goes, and how far they'll go is based on how close their personal relationship is with any particular person in question. At some point (and that point isn't as far as you think), even the nicest people are like "fuck this fucking shit I'm not dealing with this asshole anymore". And inevitably even the nicest people will end up spending as much time as possible with the people who they enjoy most, and as little as possible with those who they dislike.

IN SHORT, you're human, don't drive yourself crazy trying to justify everything you do. Of course you're going to have ideals and principles, but there will be limitations to those which need to be there. I oftentimes think that the ideals and standards that some people set for themselves are flat out impossible to reach because trying to reach that would make them so miserable that they wouldn't be able to continue.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Bilateral Entry View Post

IN SHORT, you're human, don't drive yourself crazy trying to justify everything you do. Of course you're going to have ideals and principles, but there will be limitations to those which need to be there. I oftentimes think that the ideals and standards that some people set for themselves are flat out impossible to reach because trying to reach that would make them so miserable that they wouldn't be able to continue.
    Wow... this is actually remarkably applicable to my life at the moment.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

A window to the soul

I've taken some time off from work. I've been feeling so tired the last few days, all I want to do is draw the curtains and sleep; I guess from the myriad of emotions that blindsided me all at once.

It was a shot at self-help, but I started taking vitamin C and Omega-3 yesterday and wow, I feel so good today; an answer to prayer. My energy is back, but I still don't want to go out or talk to anyone yet. At least I'm on the upswing.