User Tag List

Page 597 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 974975475875955965975985996076476971097 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 12602

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The ONE time I need a damn, receipt from Amazon, they don't send one with the pkg.
    (my medical insurance was gonna reimburse me for the order, providing I can send them a receipt)

I'm irritated.

My tolerance for incompetence has decreased significantly.
    Blame my NT friends;they've ruined me.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Tired. So, so tired.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Helpless. I want to help and I just can't really.

Senior Member Array ms.behaving's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFJ

A profound appreciation for every problem, obstacle, and pain that confronts me. I know these are the opportunities that help me transform into grace.
    - MB

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Meh. Headache, guilt, sadness, regret, annoyed.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Depression. At least it's better than feeling nothing. I've felt nothing. Yeah, I'd rather feel something, even if it's immense pain. Nothing is frightening. It's not human.

What a nice song.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

wishing I were a T type.

Often I make decisions at work and later regret them. My judgement needs work.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oblivious.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

A thought just occured to me, after all the thinking and typing about feelings and 'hurt'. There doesn't need to be hurt. The hurt itself is conjured up by your mind, and is but an illusion. The same goes for a crapload of negative emotions. They don't need to be there.

I knew someone once who I felt made life difficult for herself. She placed rules on herself, on the world. A lot of things were 'unacceptable'. At that time I always wondered why she was doing it to herself. Why can't she just let it go and be happy?

I just realized that maybe we all are doing the same thing to ourselves. We are placing a lot of expectations on how things are supposed to be, including how we are supposed to be. Our perception is so tied up in all the made-up conditions that we set for ourselves unconsciously. "I am this way so I cannot do this", "I am hurt because someone did something that people who care about each other ought not to do". It is all what I feel, what I need, what I think, what I believe. It's all 'me', and it's all false.

Why should I care what people think? Ultimately it doesn't really matter. What they think is of little consequence to me, if I don't grab hold of it as if it is true. People can hate. I don't need to feel the hate. When I do things, I don't need to worry about what people will think. I can do things because I want to. If I make someone happy, it's because I want to, not because I should, not because I feel obligated to do it by a moral imperative, not because it will make me feel good about myself, because the feeling good is also made up by my mind.

Through this, I discovered freedom. This freedom is a little unsettling at first, like I am released from a confined cabin into a vast field. But I've never felt lighter.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    A thought just occured to me, after all the thinking and typing about feelings and 'hurt'. There doesn't need to be hurt. The hurt itself is conjured up by your mind, and is but an illusion. The same goes for a crapload of negative emotions. They don't need to be there.

I knew someone once who I felt made life difficult for herself. She placed rules on herself, on the world. A lot of things were 'unacceptable'. At that time I always wondered why she was doing it to herself. Why can't she just let it go and be happy?

I just realized that maybe we all are doing the same thing to ourselves. We are placing a lot of expectations on how things are supposed to be, including how we are supposed to be. Our perception is so tied up in all the made-up conditions that we set for ourselves unconsciously. "I am this way so I cannot do this", "I am hurt because someone did something that people who care about each other ought not to do". It is all what I feel, what I need, what I think, what I believe. It's all 'me', and it's all false.

Why should I care what people think? Ultimately it doesn't really matter. What they think is of little consequence to me, if I don't grab hold of it as if it is true. People can hate. I don't need to feel the hate. When I do things, I don't need to worry about what people will think. I can do things because I want to. If I make someone happy, it's because I want to, not because I should, not because I feel obligated to do it by a moral imperative, not because it will make me feel good about myself, because the feeling good is also made up by my mind.

Through this, I discovered freedom. This freedom is a little unsettling at first, like I am released from a confined cabin into a vast field. But I've never felt lighter.
    Welcome to my world
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen