User Tag List

Page 58 of 1262 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960681081585581058 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    INFP

Being leaned on. They keep it up they'll learn this mule can kick. Unfortunately they're being all sweet about it - guilt trip anyone??

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I feel like I deserve everything that has happened to me
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    INFP

Excited. I just went to Mothers' (vegan market) and bought the ingredients for the vanilla cake (w/ vanilla icing) I'm baking for the vegan potluck we're having at my work on Thursday. It's gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free, and delicious.

Must. Have. Patience.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ

What is needed in this discussion is a stronger focus on method. What indicators are you guys using? For example, is there certain circumstantial evidence or particular arrangements of material in your surroundings that allows you to know that you are feeling X instead of Y? Genuine laughter, for instance, may be understood as an outward display of joy. Please, in a few sentences expound on what you feel and what indicators you use to know that you are feeling what you allege to feel. The anticipated outcome is that many will make some claim to the raw feel. Following this it will be necessary to have a discussion on whether this can constitute true knowledge. From this many other things follow that ought to be addressed for the sake of completeness, though step by step. If you can provide some answers to these questions, with such precision and rigor that not the smallest doubt remains, that, to be sure, would not be entirely without importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    What is needed in this discussion is a stronger focus on method. What indicators are you guys using? For example, is there certain circumstantial evidence or particular arrangements of material in your surroundings that allows you to know that you are feeling X instead of Y? Genuine laughter, for instance, may be understood as an outward display of joy. Please, in a few sentences expound on what you feel and what indicators you use to know that you are feeling what you allege to feel. The anticipated outcome is that many will make some claim to the raw feel. Following this it will be necessary to have a discussion on whether this can constitute true knowledge. From this many other things follow that ought to be addressed for the sake of completeness, though step by step. If you can provide some answers to these questions, with such precision and rigor that not the smallest doubt remains, that, to be sure, would not be entirely without importance.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww are you trying to organize this thread?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

PROVOKER!!! You dont have to tell us what you feel, but we still like it when you stop by now and then to visit.

I feel very tired as I have been up since 1 am and will have several more late/early nights as I suddenly care about my job again. I feel competent, focused, and productive. I can actually make a difference after all. I have determined having an enfp boss is awesome! I also feel a little nervous, shy, and uncertain-yet maybe a touch wistful?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    PROVOKER!!! You dont have to tell us what you feel, but we still like it when you stop by now and then to visit.

I feel very tired as I have been up since 1 am and will have several more late/early nights as I suddenly care about my job again. I feel competent, focused, and productive. I can actually make a difference after all. I have determined having an enfp boss is awesome! I also feel a little nervous, shy, and uncertain-yet maybe a touch wistful?
    must clarify more!! what is this wistful feeling and how do you recognize you're having it? what happened in point a to reach this point b?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I had read earlier this morning on Yahoo.com an article about mistakes you shouldn't do in a job interview, and one thing that they noted is that if you laugh too much in an interview you're only doing it just to be liked and accepted. In class this afternoon, when I interacted with a young man I'm interested in, I ended up committing this very act. While that moment was happening, I felt so awkward and self-conscious since I was laughing a lot. I think he probably thought I was trying too hard to impress him, despite the fact that he seemed to be a good sport around me. Given this guy is an ENFJ, I could sense he was picking up on my tension around him, and could notice by his gestures that he felt just slightly awkward too. When I left to go home, I felt like a complete idiot. I could have done some graceful arm touching and looking at him directly in the eyes, and being myself. Instead, I laughed like a giddy schoolgirl, where each laugh was like a bubble of my hopes of him liking me, which popped once I got in the car. Now I still feel this way.

So frustrating. I should be past this stage by now.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Disappointed in a few people.