User Tag List

Page 512 of 1262 FirstFirst ... 124124625025105115125135145225626121012 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 12615

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Senior Member Array Kurt.Is.God's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Introspective. Seeing things through other people's eyes makes me view myself through that lens and I wonder if it is ever possible to truly be right about something. When I try to feel the Rightness of something and I have my full backing on acting upon it. I will always come to a point where I find new possibilities to learn from and show me other pathways I could have taken when I had the chance. This stings me into stillness and beckons me to stand and go no further. And I still don't think I was wrong but I no longer feel the enveloping sense of Right and that is the moment when I lose.
    This, exactly this, right now.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Tired and worn out.. feeling like progress was made, and the energy spent was well worth it.

Senior Member Array

Tickled, hehe.

I went shopping for a present for my mother for Mother's Day. Decided on jewelry. Went into the store, found a ring. In the course of talking, gentleman who was helping me said "sometimes I just know things." I asked if he'd ever heard of MBTI. His eyes light up, says yes, and that leads to a 20min discussion about type during which we discuss books and what not, and I describe enneagram and stackings to him. I asked what his type is and he said "what's your guess?" I said "your complimentary 20min analysis yields the result ENTJ." He laughs very bombastically and asks "is it that obvious?" He asks what mine is and I tell him and we discuss a bit longer.

He took another 25% off what was already a super sale price and referred to it as "the INFP discount."

It literally pays to know personality theory.

A window to the soul

Senior Member Array Winds of Thor's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Introspective. Seeing things through other people's eyes makes me view myself through that lens and I wonder if it is ever possible to truly be right about something. When I try to feel the Rightness of something and I have my full backing on acting upon it. I will always come to a point where I find new possibilities to learn from and show me other pathways I could have taken when I had the chance. This stings me into stillness and beckons me to stand and go no further. And I still don't think I was wrong but I no longer feel the enveloping sense of Right and that is the moment when I lose.
    Hey buddy!!! Listen here..do not lose your Awesome ENTP Drive! There's a better strategy:
    Okay it might be good that you see through that broader lens, alternatively consider changing out the lens for one slightly less macro..by choosing your focus paths, learn from each individual perspective. Yea the macro is good to know for rote value, but at those points pick tactical paths, and know with precision-for taking them out of your pockets for quick change-out in the future.
    By reflection backward, you are more powerful in the moment yet you can pick up your wisdom right along the way too. Yea I realize you might hit the target less, and might get a little more of a bruise now and then, but as an ENTP that's a piece of cake and you're smart as ****@Saturned, and of the smartest ENTPs whose words I've read. You have all the talent and mental gadgets you need in-you-noggen (a word?)
    This way you might stay on full-afterburner and have more fun that way!

Your comrade, A007

To every other reader and non-ENTP, (^there's some ENTP language right there^). It's rare to witness, like, as often as you're gonna see meerkats in the wild.

"..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    intp

I feel so ugly, couple girls from online site called me ugly and werido. I deleted my profile but insecurities/depression don't feel like I belong anywhere. I having very negative thoughts. Going to be one of those painful nights. If anyone is awake right now please talk to me.

Senior Member Array

Giddy.... my new NASB (my old one was KJV) Hebrew-Greek study Bible just arrived.... woohoo!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've had it up to here with demanding students and parents and a certain colleague.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    intp

couldn't sleep the whole night, I wish I wasn't so sensitive. I'm worse than a girl when it comes to emotions.

NPcomplete

Getting "enough" sleep is nice and apparently leaves you refreshed.