User Tag List

Page 50 of 1258 FirstFirst ... 404849505152601001505501050 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 12580

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

  1. #491

    Default

    I am feeling this feeling which pops up from time to time: like I have just inadvertently broken one of society's invisible rules. It's this almost physical sensation of burning shame and infinite loneliness, like everyone will hate me forever. It is really so extreme of a feeling and it's usually over something relatively dumb, but I don't know how to stop it from consuming me. Then it typically burns itself out as the situation fades into the past.

    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  2. #492
    Kraken down on piracy Array Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I am feeling this feeling which pops up from time to time: like I have just inadvertently broken one of society's invisible rules. It's this almost physical sensation of burning shame and infinite loneliness, like everyone will hate me forever. It is really so extreme of a feeling and it's usually over something relatively dumb, but I don't know how to stop it from consuming me. Then it typically burns itself out as the situation fades into the past.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

  3. #493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Aw thanks Lux!



    (Apparently I am not done describing this feeling. I just keep fixating on it... I don't know how to stop myself from fixating on it except by distracting myself, but then every time I think of the thing that caused it, there I am back to dwelling in this infinite loop... UGH).
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  4. #494
    :) Array INFtha14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I am feeling this feeling which pops up from time to time: like I have just inadvertently broken one of society's invisible rules. It's this almost physical sensation of burning shame and infinite loneliness, like everyone will hate me forever. It is really so extreme of a feeling and it's usually over something relatively dumb, but I don't know how to stop it from consuming me. Then it typically burns itself out as the situation fades into the past.
    Aww *sorta feeling a similar feeling right now*.
    I'm sorry your feeling that way, surely is not easy feeling to feel.

    //


    Right now I just feel so blegh. As if I'm feeling a hint of feeling like I can't let go of a certain feeling as if I'll never belong and some people will always see me as a target. Maybe I'm to sensitive, or they read that sensitivity and abuse it *sigh*.

    Makes you want to hide away somewhere, kinda like a physical "leave a message after the beep". Also what a weird feeling that I feel like a big fail in understanding what Love is or what a relationship means. This could stand personally for my Life in general too. Sometimes just feel super incompetent.

    I try so hard to understand what it means but I fail everytime. Learning this more and more. Hey but life provides it's lessons simply to learn and grow .

    * Yeah I kinda threw up emotionally all over this. Sorry everybody. But hey it's a what are you feeling thread right? :O*
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

  5. #495
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    awesome because I met a girl

    slightly conflicted because I got asked the dreaded question: "how old are you?"


  6. #496
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,545

    Default

    Strangely calm.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  7. #497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    Aww *sorta feeling a similar feeling right now*.
    I'm sorry your feeling that way, surely is not easy feeling to feel.
    Thanks, buddy. I feel a little better after a night's sleep (usually the case).

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchessoftheshadows View Post
    Right now I just feel so blegh. As if I'm feeling a hint of feeling like I can't let go of a certain feeling as if I'll never belong and some people will always see me as a target. Maybe I'm to sensitive, or they read that sensitivity and abuse it *sigh*.

    Makes you want to hide away somewhere, kinda like a physical "leave a message after the beep". Also what a weird feeling that I feel like a big fail in understanding what Love is or what a relationship means. This could stand personally for my Life in general too. Sometimes just feel super incompetent.

    I try so hard to understand what it means but I fail everytime. Learning this more and more. Hey but life provides it's lessons simply to learn and grow .

    * Yeah I kinda threw up emotionally all over this. Sorry everybody. But hey it's a what are you feeling thread right? :O*
    This sounds like a very complicated feeling... I hope you can get some insight into the situation.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

  8. #498

    Default

    What am i feeling now? am feeling something meaningful after reading ur post.

  9. #499
    Senior Member Array Lacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    401

    Default

    FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

  10. #500
    Junior Member Array Queen of Leaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'm feeling confident
    They started out beneath the knowledge tree; Then they chopped it down to make white picket fences. And marching along the railroad tracks, they smiled real wide for the camera lenses. They made it past the enemy lines just to become enslaved in the assembly lines.

    "The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. "...Jim Morrison


    ENFP/SCUAI/ 2w3- 7w6- 9w1

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Why am I feeling so emo?
    By sLiPpY in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM
  2. [NF] Introverted Feeling vs. Extraverted Feeling
    By Silence11 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 08-17-2014, 08:56 PM
  3. [MBTItm] If you're feeling down...
    By Koocoomoo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
  4. [MBTItm] why do I get the feeling
    By whimsical in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM
  5. Feeling like you're alone
    By substitute in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO