Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Twerking & Lurking Array ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I feel pretty slap happy. Watch out!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I feel tired but I can't sleep. My throat is sore and my head hurts. I have to take the stupid car to the stupid garage tomorrow and it's such a waste of time. It always takes forever and I'll probably fall asleep in the lobby again to escape the stupid tv plus muzac combination they play at the dealership. I called in sick and I have work on my desk but I know I can't focus enough to do it so there's no help for it so I should just stop thinking about it but it's in my head and it won't get out.

I am not certain how to describe how I feel. Earlier I felt anger, betrayal, hurt, resentment and a desire to lash out, then guilt at that desire, but I stepped through and let all of that go and just kept digging deeper. The top layers just went into the nothingness. They are just signs of my own need for growth, my need to let go of my own insecurities.

Now I am at work and I feel-soft, warm, a gentle glow, a delicate wash through my arms, my hands, my chest, my face. By affirming it is okay to feel, I feel so much more. The feelings are complex waves, mixtures of musical notes all overlayed and played at the same time but not discordant. I cannot sort them out, except that they are quite nice. They are like wine with all sorts of subtle layers and flavors. They come and go and are not always present, but are more likes waves on a beach.

Phantonym

Most of the time I just really should shut my face and/or make my keyboard disappear.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Now I am at work and I feel-soft, warm, a gentle glow, a delicate wash through my arms, my hands, my chest, my face. By affirming it is okay to feel, I feel so much more. The feelings are complex waves, mixtures of musical notes all overlayed and played at the same time but not discordant. I cannot sort them out, except that they are quite nice. They are like wine with all sorts of subtle layers and flavors. They come and go and are not always present, but are more likes waves on a beach.
    This is the imagery of how I deal with feelings. The waves (feelings) come in, and go out, all on their own. *I* choose whether I stand on the dry sand, in the surf as the water laps in and out, or out in deeper water where waves bob me up and down. *I* choose whether I stand or swim, splash or dive. But I don't choose whether the waves are large or small, or the surf is calm or stormy.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Hungry. My father decided to make soup tonight and after he got himself soup first, he took so much soup that he only left the bottom of the pan for me. I couldn't even fill my bowl for one quarter. I think I'm getting myself some chips instead.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Hungry. My father decided to make soup tonight and after he got himself soup first, he took so much soup that he only left the bottom of the pan for me. I couldn't even fill my bowl for one quarter. I think I'm getting myself some chips instead.
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by BRMC117 View Post
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!
    Hihihi!! now, I'm going to tease my dad right now. You see, he's an extreme health junkie and now I'm going to the supermarket and I'm going to get myself the unhealthiest bag of chips available. When I come home, I'm going to start telling him about all the calories and fat in the bag of chips that I'm going to eat. I feel like getting him mad!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I'm feeling a bit of schadenfreude at the moment

and consequently guilt.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I just finished a telephone interview, and the words flowed like water: I came off as officious, intelligent, and self-confident. Right now I feel a sense of exhilaration and accomplishment.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]