User Tag List

Page 470 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570970 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    IsFJ

Apprehensive about the upcoming semester.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Serene.

MBTI
    ISFP

Like I have a lot of eggplants. I should make raw eggplant bacon over the weekend. Sounds weird but tastes good. Will post photos.

Like I'm happy to have met this new woman that is super into video games. She's even played Fatal Frame I, II, and III!

Junior Member Array Catoptric Cistula's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

I've had this weird feeling I've not felt in awhile. It's a deadened apathy and indifference. I've mostly spent the entire day either staring at the monitor, riding a cycling bike around an open stretch of residential area, where I presumed I would photograph myself afterwards revealing I did such; only the lingering emotion of indifference and apathy. . . Like some pulverizing menacing reverie had extinguished some solipsism of expected renewal of enjoyment of society.

Part lack of trust, minor paranoia (no really; maybe its the extreme caffeine from drinking coffee again), unwillingness to write any worthwhile prose or poetry to express this gnawing antipathy, and the never-ending silence of disavowed chagrin of forlorn juxtaposition with years past when I reminisced in a similar state of mood.

This particular emotion has been more recent though is a recurring state of mood based off the ever-looming sense of purposelessness and disavowed relating to most people. I've almost gotten to the point that I expect very little in the form of interaction with others and that I am constantly pessimistic and moody.

I've started taken a supllement a few days ago called SAMe and initially was concerned about taking the full 400mg, in favor of 200mg (with weekly periods of not taking it). Didn't happen with smaller dosage, though I know my current emotions aren't due to this.

I work though have an odd schedule. I've accomplished in some ways more than despite not having credentials, only because my ability to perceive the correct social response could be considered superior; belying the dreaded F traits which I trump up to possessing empathy with reserved sympathy. I will sometimes act out things to better understand social conventions, perhaps as result of lacking nonverbal awareness (though still in the "normal range" which I've been in denial about to some extent.) The partial inability to adequately read people and the tendency to in some ways feel at a disadvantage in social situations, has possibly been responsible for feelings of inadequacy.

An upbringing that might also create a feeling of isolation; not just with siblings and peers but also due to a slight rebellious nature against social conventions (religion, teachers to some extent, parents that I didn't relate to and whom I felt were stifling and doting needlessly.)

And yes I'm an INTP; though maybe I'm a confused schizoid. I'm tall, straight (though perhaps reservedly), and have what I tend to believe to be an operant conditioned avoidance to social relations. It's as if I've been cursed by my upbringing to be incapable of desire to thrive and replacing normal face-to-face interaction to social sublimation over the internet. The only excuse I have for that is I was embarrassed to have anyone encounter my family and felt isolated because of differences with personality. Maybe I was really just insecure as were they, and I was really more concerned how they would perceive me?

NPcomplete

Wide awake (apparently).

MBTI
    ISFP

Hair metal. Hair metal 24/7 man. Why? I don't know. It's really not that bad. It's sort-of weirdly fascinating maybe because I didn't grow up with it at all . . . like it'd long left the airwaves by the time I was a kid?

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Wintery and introspective. It's like my soul is walking among a snowy valley and trudging through the forest, searching for something. What it is exactly, I don't know, but I feel a pull from within, the energy twisting and directing its way inwards.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

NPcomplete

I wish I could be a total hipster and claim that food is extremely over-rated and mainstream, but I am famished.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Kinda nauseous, which sucks because I have band practice tonight and I don't wanna miss it
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array FunnyDigestion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

wasting time at the moment, need to study.

I already ate too much & took a nap, now i have to summon the courage to stop myself from posting anymore on this blasted website.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."