User Tag List

Page 379 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479879 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sore from the gym, slightly annoyed that it is Monday, but other than that pretty content.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Like the Cheshire Cat
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Depressed. I found out that one of my interim grades is a 60% because of one missed assignment. Otherwise, it'd have been a 95%. Why'd I miss the assignment, you ask? Because during the time I allotted to work on it, I had to spend the time pacifying an unreasonable bitch of a client, whom I have since lost.

Of course, my appetite is completely killed now because of it. Fantastic. Just what a BMI 16 person needs.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hurt and angry.

About a week ago, I went gardening in the backyard and forgot to replace the key. I noticed that my father banged the door harder than usual. Today, he told me to remember to take out the key from the grill because he has seen it there a few times.

I infer that he kept his anger throughout the week and expressed it indirectly through door banging. Finally he stored up enough 'stamps' / evidence about my personality to justify his anger and then expressed it.

Sniffles

Exhausted.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Philosophical and scientific. Pondering the frailty of human life, and how much it needs to be treasured, and how much we as a civilization have to do something to promote positive change. I am in awe of the interconnectedness of everything around us and how we link up to the rest of the Cosmos.

From a personal perspective, I feel a bit tired and restless, a paradoxical mixture of hopeful and hopeless, certain and doubtful. But it seems that the philosophical and scientific perspectives of life provide me comfort and certainty... laws of nature will always run to form. A lot of other things in life seem like a big unknown, and sometimes the unknown can be scary, but mutability is a way of life, and rather than fearing what one doesn't understand, I'd rather confront it with curiosity and test things to see if conjecture is accurate.

And how coincidental that this thought process applies to the quote in one the above posters's signature.

"Everyone who doubts knows that he is doubting, so that he is certain of this truth at least, namely the fact that he doubts. Thus every one who doubts whether there is such a thing as truth, knows at least one truth, so that his very capacity to doubt should convince him that there is such a thing as truth."
    - Frederick Copleston
    So in sum, doubt mutates into the quest for truth, at least in my case. And I think as a scientist, it seems like I am on an endless quest for truth in some shape or form. My tools of the trade are empiricism. "Cogito ergo sum", "I think, therefore I am." (Rene Descartes). I feel as if I am at the cusp of an epiphany, where once inside of me was at civil war, and the two sides will merge. Rational thought or follow the heart? A balance of both is essential.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Warn the hell OUT!!!!!!! But okay .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Senior Member Array Idealatious's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    91?

A bit iffy. A guy in a bar with two women said something to me in Finnish when I was going by, and I thought, what the hell, I have nothing to do and am practically obligated to do stupid/strange things, since I'm studying abroad. So I made the mistake of talking to him, or rather, listening to his broken English and sometimes understanding him. It wasn't that bad, until his wife left because she was jealous he was paying so much attention to me and until he started saying things that were probably creepy, but it was hard to tell through his accent and drunkenness. Something about women and sex. Then I realized, what I am doing? And left, slightly disturbed, slightly amused.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Eh.. I dunno. Copanaesthetic.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Drained but accomplished.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/