User Tag List

Page 30 of 1262 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240801305301030 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    Alone.. Just when you think you can trust people and their intentions they reveal some hidden agenda. This in turn makes me question my own intentions. I come apart at the seams.. and I am back to feeling very alone
    I feel you...

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ

I feel that today is the day that I will make a decision to move on and live for my own for clinging on to another with a future so uncertain that I might have only me, myself and I to depend on should anything happen....

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    Alone.. Just when you think you can trust people and their intentions they reveal some hidden agenda. This in turn makes me question my own intentions. I come apart at the seams.. and I am back to feeling very alone
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovelurking View Post
    I feel you...

Me too I was just complaining about this yesterday!

And I like you, in the context of this forum at least, so that's kind of not alone

Sniffles

Just relaxing after working a bit.

I feel overwhelmed by my old boss, an estj. Even a guinness can't defeat her....

My wish-
    To stand at the edge of the ocean, to stare out at the sky-sun-waves, to see no end. To feel the water around my ankles, salt in my mouth, to loose myself in the swirl of the foam as it gathers on the rocks.

I wish to dissolve into the ocean and become part of eveything. Where all of what I am becomes part of all of all the world-dissolved, minute in dimesnions yet united in a continuum with everything around me. a little tiny cog dispersed into a beautiful puzzle of neverending complexity. To love endlessly, purely, deeply everyone and everything. That is what I wish....

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I feel overwhelmed by my old boss, an estj. Even a guinness can't defeat her....

My wish-
    To stand at the edge of the ocean, to stare out at the sky-sun-waves, to see no end. To feel the water around my ankles, salt in my mouth, to loose myself in the swirl of the foam as it gathers on the rocks.

I wish to dissolve into the ocean and become part of eveything. Where all of what I am becomes part of all of all the world-dissolved, minute in dimesnions yet united in a continuum with everything around me. a little tiny cog dispersed into a beautiful puzzle of neverending complexity. To love endlessly, purely, deeply everyone and everything. That is what I wish....
    Very cool.

For something even more surreal, go out on a pier during a calm, warm summer night (preferable unlit or mostly unlit).

Go as far out on the pier as you can. Stand at the edge.

Look up at the stars.

Wait a few moments. Be quiet. Listen to the water lapping on the pilings.

After a while, it feels like you're floating in outer space, with nothing but stars around you. Both comforting and scary at the same time.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    INFP

Broken

MBTI
    INFJ

Highly amused at how the universe can give you a helping hand when you need it.

Beautiful.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Disappointed but... Hopeful O.o.

Can't quite name it, maybe this is a change within me as I grow more.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)