User Tag List

Page 29 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139791295291029 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i feel like i spent years walking through sludge and climbing over mountains and tight rope walking over cliffs and using my nails to dig through plaster to get to the place where i could be free and i get there and it was all a facade...just another cage with walls you can't see.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

I FEEL GREAT!... finally. After 2 years of hell I can finally think & breathe again. And I gained a wonderful wonderful friend and I didn't even have to lose anything. And I think he's finally starting to be happy and secure for once in his life and I don't have to rip myself into pieces anymore! I feel like I really did what I wanted to do, I feel proud that I made it. And im finally confident that i can say all this without feeling like its all going to fall apart again. I feel so grateful! I'm feeling so religious right now.

Phantonym

I feel strange. Good mood from Monday night to Thursday night. Bad mood from Thursday night until Monday night. This has been happening for weeks now. Interesting.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

I feel better than yesterday,

I can get like that momentarily, and it just takes me being alone to re-evaluate life and what I love about it. It's times like these that I love having an hour commute from work to home and vice versa. Wonderful pondering time.
    and it helps to have someone at home who I can bounce my frustrations off and turn it into a conversation.

Anywho, now I feel bad, because I don't necessarily like to put off negative energy because other people feed off of that as much as they feed off of positive energy.

eh. I'm definitely human, maybe I need to work on not letting my emotions build up like that so much.

anywho. Have a wonderful day everyone! Smile
    Kymlee: Life Story
    ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    "When you run into someone who is disagreeable to others, you may be sure he is uncomfortable with himself; the amount of pain we inflict upon others is directly proportional to the amount we feel within us."
    -Sydney J. Harris

Senior Member Array The Outsider's Avatar
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Feels like life is going too fast.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i feel reluctant. i feel like something is pushing me towards something, but i'm not sure if it's what i want.
    Enneagram 5w4.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Feeling pretty fed up at this current moment with certain things *sighs*.

But before "this" happened I was *still am* feeling hopeful and optimistic cause I know it will change. Just got a wonderful call feeling much better .
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INFP

Soul bruised.

Junior Member Array ____ d e n i a's Avatar
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

Restless. I had a furious fight with someone "special" (not for her qualities but for the delicate role she has in my group of my ex friends). Can't stand someone hating me. And can't stand being unable to defend myself. And also, yeah. I just hate arguing.
    INxJ || Enneagram: 1 || RLOAI

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Alone.. Just when you think you can trust people and their intentions they reveal some hidden agenda. This in turn makes me question my own intentions. I come apart at the seams.. and I am back to feeling very alone