User Tag List

Page 260 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 1602102502582592602612622703103607601260 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

continually tired and without purpose. indecisive and angsty. i don't know what to do with my life.

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

anxious and not ready to work and deal with people tomorrow starting early in the morning. It's rather hard for me to drive and then be up front presenting material and interacting socially for a long day. Those are all of my anxiety triggers and yet all the things life requires. I'll make it because I always do, but I wish it was w/o the gnawing anxieties. Underneath it all I simply don't know my place in the world. I'm trying for a few places, but I don't think it will happen and I don't know how many years I should stay in limbo. I can't resolve it in my mind.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Complete.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Stressed out, my B*tch neighbor is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Glycerine

Fearful, tired, content, happy, confused.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Be warned that this post is potentially very disturbing. Don't read it if you're the kind of person who is easily unsettled.

My friend told me a story about death. He said that when you die, you find yourself falling down an elevator shaft, and you fall and fall like that for many years until you see a red light approaching you from down below; and just as you meet with the light, you realize it's the floor and collide with it so that you die a second time and find yourself falling, once again, from the top of the elevator shaft. This time you're accompanied by a corpse, the corpse of your own self from the last fall. This same thing keeps repeating itself again and again for millions of years, each time a new corpse of yours joining you, until finally the elevator shaft is filled with them, leaving you buried in your own dead bodies. For awhile, you construct things out of the corpses in a sort of madness, but in time, they rot away, leaving you with no foundation, so that once again you're left to tumble through the air, now accompanied by a cascade of putrefied flesh and bone.

I'm feeling so scared right now that I can't go to sleep. I might have to wait until the morning light starts to peek in.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Is it bad that I find that kind of preposterously funny? Don't be scared. That's not really going to happen.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Yes it is bad! No, really, I can understand why it might seem silly just from that simple overview. A lot of what made the story so frightening was the way that he told it, pacing and all of that. And, of course, I realize that it isn't true--until I turn off the lights.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Be warned that this post is potentially very disturbing. Don't read it if you're the kind of person who is easily unsettled.

My friend told me a story about death. He said that when you die, you find yourself falling down an elevator shaft, and you fall and fall like that for many years until you see a red light approaching you from down below; and just as you meet with the light, you realize it's the floor and collide with it so that you die a second time and find yourself falling, once again, from the top of the elevator shaft. This time you're accompanied by a corpse, the corpse of your own self from the last fall. This same thing keeps repeating itself again and again for millions of years, each time a new corpse of yours joining you, until finally the elevator shaft is filled with them, leaving you buried in your own dead bodies. For awhile, you construct things out of the corpses in a sort of madness, but in time, they rot away, leaving you with no foundation, so that once again you're left to tumble through the air, now accompanied by a cascade of putrefied flesh and bone.

I'm feeling so scared right now that I can't go to sleep. I might have to wait until the morning light starts to peek in.
    This gave me a great movie idea!

It's like Night of the Living Dead meets Dr. Strangelove -- or better yet, a dark gritty reboot of that concept.

Of course, seeing a guy with a cowboy hat riding his own zombie corpse and doing arts and crafts with human flesh while plummeting to his demise in a continuous loop will get boring eventually, so it should have more super awesome plot twists than twelve M Knight Shamalyans sitting on top of a box of Christopher Nolans.

As our protagonist falls, he makes a parachute out of the skin of one of his own corpses to keep from crashing to his death. This plan works and he lands safely, only to run into Morgan Freeman (you can't have an awesome movie without Morgan Freeman in it), who explains that the elevator shaft is really the esophagus of his own body. Turns out he's been falling into himself in an infinite microcosm. Dun dun dunnn!!!!

But wait! What actually happened is that as soon as he landed, one of his corpses fell on top of him and killed him, and he wakes up in a daze only to find that he's actually falling down the shaft again. So, again with the parachute. It works again, and this time he makes sure not to have his corpse ruin the plan. As he goes looking for Morgan Freeman, he's very surprised to run into Christopher Walken instead (you can't have an awesome movie without Christopher Walken in it). Turns out that by attempting to break the cycle of falling to his death, he messed with the fabric of space-time and ended up inside Morgan Freeman's esophagus instead. Dun dun dunnn!!!!

Now there's a scene with a mental breakdown and some dramatic music, but then he looks at the picture of his newborn son that he keeps in his wallet and an epiphany hits him: he should reverse the cycle! Christopher Walken warns him that this will probably reset the universe, but our protaganist doesn't give a shit, because a good guy cares more about his family than the fate of the entire universe.

He stands at the bottom of the shaft with his mouth wide open, to swallow his zombie self in the hope that he can reverse the cycle and eventually cheat death. The tension rises and rises, the music gets more intense and just a split second before the moment of impact, the screen goes black and the credits roll.

BAM!!! Instant Academy Award.
    ik sprokkel wat dagen, drop baggage,
    soms heb ik geen zin om die koffers te dragen,
    ik laat los, los het op, word onzichtbaar
    en geef de buitenlucht wat ruimte terug
    dus.. nu zit ik op m'n fiets alsof het niets is,
    maar niets kan toch niet uit zichzelf pedalen laten draaien?

~ Typhoon

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Flippin' cold!!! I should not need gloves in my office! :steam:
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/