User Tag List

Page 252 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 1522022422502512522532542623023527521252 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 12610

Thread: What are you feeling right now?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I feel unfocused and sore. I feel like I have to do a parasite cleanse again and that this specific lower back pain that comes and goes and the specific left wrist pain is related. I get reflux after I eat certain foods and feel sore free other times which is making me wonder.

MBTI
    INFJ

This week has been far to long for there to only be seven days, I feel stuck in time between Saturday and Sunday and it's not even Saturday yet.

Phantonym

Warm and fuzzy.

Sniffles

Quite overwhelmed atm. I'm swamped with work - however since alot of it concerns stuff I love doing, I'm also a bit excited as well. Just need to maintain a level head here.

I drink your milkshake. Array Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I feel like a total idiot.

I lent a friend serious money because they were in dire circumstances and they kept delaying paying me back until today when they lied to me about transferring me the money. Now our friendship is so damaged they probably will never pay me back because now I'm just a link in a long chain of friends deceived. I haven't been this dumb in awhile. *beats self up and mourns loss of hard earned $$*
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I'm feeling calmly elated. It looks like my life is going to be taking a turn for the better, at least for awhile.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Oh dear I went from feeling totally great to feeling like Earths gravity is that of Jupiter.

Weights

I'm feeling like I'm 177.3 kilos in a 75 kilo body.
    Well that's fun!

Phantonym

Kind of sick. I woke up an hour ago from a dream that felt like a freaky spawn of David Lynch's and Tim Burton's imagination, mixed with some awful over-the-top musical and "Amelie". I counted five bodies, all neatly organized in a row, before I woke up feeling really sick because the feeling of disgust was unbelievably strong. I was merely a bystander, an observer from "above", I never participated in anything, nor did I identify with anybody in the dream, I never say any killing. Weird, I rarely remember my dreams anyway, so it doesn't feel good to remember something like this. Everybody in the dream were crazy mad, I felt their madness, still can't shake that feeling.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Pissed. Feeling screwed by a ticket broker who still hasn't sent me tickets to Dave Matthews concert next weekend in NYC. It's going to be my birthday and I'm flying out from California to see the band. The broker claims "He doesn't have the tickets. Doesn't know when he's going to have the tickets. Will deliver them to my hotel in NYC before the concert." Bullshit. I'm screwed. Never trust a New Yorker.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Raaaah!
    Undeniably sore all up in my hammies and quads. I wish stretching didn't require.. like.. stretching.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance